ashe build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-19-2010

Hey i was wondering what is the best ashe build to dominate and kill enemy champions?
Would it be the same as my tristana build? last whisper, some boots, the blade +75 damage, those 2 red swords, blood thirst etc?

wildfire393

03-19-2010

The "pro" build is something like:

Start with a Mana Crystal + 2 Pots or a Doran's Shield + 1 Pot (depending on who you are likely laning against)
Build a Catalyst and Boots
Build Merc Treads, Last Whisper, and a BF Sword
BF -> Infinity Edge, Catalyst -> Banshee's Veil
Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer

JamesXOXOXO432

03-19-2010

hey thanks for the help.

Few questions,
wouldnt it be better getting "Vampiric Scepter' then "mana crystal" and going to "catalyst the protector" cause all up the catalyst cost 1325 and vampiric 450. You could then use it to upgrade to blood thirst. Cause if your careful and dont waste ur mana wouldnt it be better to get some lifesteal?

Nieco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

hmm.. I suggest starting item doran shield + 1 pot mid solo..

get aspd boots then black clever if u can farm fast > infinityedge/or last whisper then GG

JamesXOXOXO432

03-20-2010

aspd boots?

blackjackz

03-20-2010

I usually get doran blade +1 pot, easier for early killing.

depends on the other team, i usually go for black clever ,IE ,stark, blood, phantom.

If there is no hard tank on the other team black clever is better than last whisper, if there is then the other way around.

Nieco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by James213 View Post
aspd boots?

hmmm berserker treads thingy.. I forgot the name lol

its the boots that add aspd and movement speed :L

also a tip for summoner spells get ignite/heal or ignite/rally easy first blood

go mid lane too (Y)

roninsm

03-20-2010

The problem with Vamp Scepter is that it forces you to autoattack creeps, which pushes the lane. Ashe is extremely easy to kill, so if you push your lane, you WILL get ganked and killed. Same applies to doran's blade, although it's slightly better.

Wildfire's build is good. Don't ever get Bezerker's greaves. Ashe needs the merc treads or any CC will result in instant death.