Orianna Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soblood

Recruiter

05-25-2011

i been thinking for weeks about this an idea for a new champ he could be a necromancer hit first ability would be to summon and undead giant his second ability would be to summon two undead vikings his thir ability would be a passive that power ups his all his abilitys by 10 magic damage per kill made by the ability you want to power up his ultimate would be to summon an demon wolf but i call it doom wolf that follows you for 1 min kinda like tibbers but attacks faster and stuns the first champ it hits i hope my idea could become a champion on league of ledgends

Imagine Peace

05-25-2011

Sounds like a very high skill cap champ. I can't wait, she sounds awesome!

Scarbutt

05-25-2011

"The Ball" is too simple, didn't like the name, other than that, i like where this is going

New World Fool

05-25-2011

You know naming it The Ball makes it look like you're ripping off the popular indie game "The Ball"?

TheOrius

05-25-2011

I dont know how I am suppose to give my opinion on something that gives no specifics other than it sounds interesting.

The character class Ive played before that it reminds me of, and which I loved alot was the necromancer from Dark age of camelot. Basically your "character" became a ghost that you could control but he also had a skeleton knight pet he could command, cast spells from etc. You were leashed to it though and if you went to far from it or it died, you came back up in mortal form and had to channel for a long time to bring your pet back up.

was alot of fun. Look into it for ideas.

MakaLeVay

05-25-2011

Sounds interesting then again sounds like this could go very wrong very fast. Guess we'll see.

Seikilos

05-25-2011

Why not just give us her skillset and her video?

Tempestt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

woah

Tanglewalker

05-25-2011

Definitely looking forward to seeing that champion spotlight. Sounds like I might actually have to shell out some RP for this chick.

Notae

05-25-2011

SOunds awesome... Love to see a gameplay video