Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Free General Purpose Teamspeak 3 Server For All.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karnaji

Senior Member

05-25-2011

Quote:
Electrolights:
Moar info is desired.


What kind of info are you looking for?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

electrolights

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Quote:
Karnaji:
What kind of info are you looking for?


Website URL, mainly.
I'll read up on my own that way I can form a self opinion.
I'm picky on joining any kind of team, cause I don't leave..usually.
(I left a clan on Xbox once, to form my own, which went to over 500 members before I had to shut it down due to lack of funding).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karnaji

Senior Member

05-25-2011

Quote:
Electrolights:
Website URL, mainly.
I'll read up on my own that way I can form a self opinion.
I'm picky on joining any kind of team, cause I don't leave..usually.
(I left a clan on Xbox once, to form my own, which went to over 500 members before I had to shut it down due to lack of funding).


We are not a clan. The website is private/under construction at the moment =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

electrolights

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Quote:
Karnaji:
We are not a clan. The website is private/under construction at the moment =)


BASHFLWQEJFGAJSGF.
Let me know when a website is up, then


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramen King

Junior Member

05-25-2011

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irken Warrior

Member

05-25-2011

Link tried to give me a trojan.

gg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prettyfox

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Quote:
ZimNGir:
Link tried to give me a trojan.

gg

...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laser Wasp

Junior Member

05-25-2011

He's trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaddar

Senior Member

05-25-2011

this is nice ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jobocop

Member

05-25-2011

bump