Blue Side Favored

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GamingEnder Na

05-02-2010

u guys play with a locked camera that must be so annoying just unlock and BAM problem solved
ur welcome for the solution to ur dilema

dtg1

05-02-2010

Who locks the camera? You can't see anything ever. I tried, but it's just so restrictive.

Anivionics

05-30-2010

***UPDATE: I now play with camera unlocked. It is a godsend, and I can now play Anivia on both purple and blue side equally as bad! But still, for the people out there that do play with camera locked, a simple change like this should be implemented.

Salivation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2010

I find it funny that the purple side towers seem to be bugged. They don't hit as hard, and they don't tend to pick up on champion attacks at the turret. Therefore, they do not turn and shoot the champion, they keep on the minions until about 5 hits in from enemy champ, then turn to shoot him. Usually it's after it finishes off two or three minions first.

LTPapaBear

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salivation View Post
I find it funny that the purple side towers seem to be bugged. They don't hit as hard, and they don't tend to pick up on champion attacks at the turret. Therefore, they do not turn and shoot the champion, they keep on the minions until about 5 hits in from enemy champ, then turn to shoot him. Usually it's after it finishes off two or three minions first.
It only targets a enemy champ if the enemy champ attacks an allied champ or the turret runs out of minions to kill.

iL FraN

08-05-2011

man, no ones that play good can play with camera locked... i now understand why some people fail so hard.

Before voting down me tell me about a good player that does that, then you are right and I am wrong.

MrNemesisMX

09-29-2011

actually, u only need to unlock the camara, not flip all the map, so bot still being bot and top still being top on the map.