Un-report Button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levinaris

09-24-2011

Please create an un-report button. It be great to rescind a report, especially if you accidently clicked on the wrong player...

or make it more obvious who it's for in the popup...

ProdigalWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

That happend to me once =/
I felt bad
but if RIOT sees the reports everything is fine ^^
They will problably ignore the fake reports or wrong ones

Beaumains

09-28-2011

I would tend to agree, since apparently your bad reports diminish the weight of your reports. However, to be honest, if you can't take the time to identify the proper recipient of a report, perhaps you're in no position to be reporting anybody at that time. At the least you're likely too frustrated to make a coherent explanation or statement.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
I would tend to agree, since apparently your bad reports diminish the weight of your reports. However, to be honest, if you can't take the time to identify the proper recipient of a report, perhaps you're in no position to be reporting anybody at that time. At the least you're likely too frustrated to make a coherent explanation or statement.
If someone leaves the postgame lobby, the person whom you're trying to report could get bumped up or down the list.

Beaumains

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
If someone leaves the postgame lobby, the person whom you're trying to report could get bumped up or down the list.
I realize this, but if you take a second to double check before you report, and again before you send, you shouldn't have any problems matching the summoner name to the champion they played. If someone is too angry/frustrated/rushed to do that, then perhaps they should reconsider whether to submit a report at that time.

I have now made it a habit to wait in post game chat, in case there's extenuating circumstances which would make me regret filing a report (e.g. they apologize for their actions, words, attitude, etc.).