Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Games is hiring a System Administrator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varrion

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Haha I hope I get to have a job like this some day. Sounds like fun.

KhaoticImp

03-21-2010

Quote:
Commodore Frank:
Sadface, I want to be a system admin someday, but alas, I still have much college work to go. This would have been a dream job

I agree. I wont graduate until Oct 2011 but this would the the perfect job!

OldFNG

03-21-2010

If you needed an InfoSec Analyst/Network Architect/Linux Sysadmin I'd probably be your guy, problem is I'm Canadian and refuse to relocate to the states, if you needed somebody remote with the odd travel down that be a different story.

Audrey II

03-22-2010

Quote:
AFoo:
I am a System's Admin for a Company Call Strategic Computer Solutions, we have different client that request support from us. I am assigned to a smaller company of about 12 workstations total, and i do have Linux/Ubuntu EXPerience. I do not have a B.S. Degree, in fact no college ... I actually have certifications in CCNA and working on MCSE degree ... but i am missing the main part ... The awesomeness ... i lost that a while back

First of all you have bad grammar. Second off, MCSE is not a degree, it's a certification that shows you attended the course and took a test that takes place over 3 months. If you consider doing something over the course of 3 months a degree than I have a Doctorate in job hopping.

Audrey II

03-22-2010

Quote:
KhaoticImp:
I agree. I wont graduate until Oct 2011 but this would the the perfect job!

You don't qualify the the job either. How do you graduate from college not even knowning how to write a sentance? You must goto school in like Alabama or Louisiana.

Timlankey

03-22-2010

Quote:
Audrey II:
You don't qualify the the job either. How do you graduate from college not even knowning how to write a sentance? You must goto school in like Alabama or Louisiana.

Irony in this post anyone?

Quote:
Audrey II:
First of all you have bad grammar. Second off, MCSE is not a degree, it's a certification that shows you attended the course and took a test that takes place over 3 months. If you consider doing something over the course of 3 months a degree than I have a Doctorate in job hopping.

Oh and this one.

Moral of the story, don't be a ****** bag if your grammar is bad too.

Ratheris

03-22-2010

I would apply but I only have an associates in Information Sciences and Technology focusing in Network Administration from Penn State. I am however working on my B.S. in it. I think i have some of the skills but I do not have all the requirements met =(

epiccrayonz

03-22-2010

Doesn't hurt to apply now does it, even if you do not meet all the requirements, usually one can pick up on working with things like ubuntu (don't know why anyone would torture themselves with that OS). Things like salaries and benefits would probably be told to interested canidates aswell.

Chaoz1

03-22-2010

well at least I'm not going for it

White Blood

03-22-2010

Are 13 year olds allowed to do this??