Riot Games is hiring a System Administrator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GMSasifakos4

03-20-2010

So guys i am from greece i have experience in development with programs and you can trust me...i dont want any money or officce or anything of all these things the only that i want is to help you cause i like this game very very much,so i am waiting for you reply..THANK YOU!!!!!

hohums

Software Engineer

03-20-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nexus View Post
agreed... i am also qualified engg. .. but wont apply if CTC is less thn 150k (including bonus but not stocks)...
I also know lot of ppl(friends) who r extremely qualified (google-yahoo engg) to do the job.. but wont refer them blindly....
so u should post some salary range approx .
Salary is something negotiated based on skill and other factors. It is competitive.

CLG HotdogGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Does the work uniform include stretchy pants?

Accounter

03-20-2010

Sys admin is what you newbies think it is...

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMSasifakos4 View Post
So guys i am from greece i have experience in development with programs and you can trust me...i dont want any money or officce or anything of all these things the only that i want is to help you cause i like this game very very much,so i am waiting for you reply..THANK YOU!!!!!
HIRE THIS MAN!!!! YOU CAN TRUST HIM.

srsly.

Ashenfang

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h311fir3 View Post
Perks
  • Weekly lunches
I just think it's hardcore that you guys only get one lunch a week. =p

HeadStompinGuru

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h311fir3 View Post
This is off there company web site. http://www.riotgames.com/
So next time do your homework.

Why would you want to get paid to work on video games with a wacky, fun and creative group of people located just minutes from the beach? Because not only is it a great environment full of career opportunities, but we also offer:

Great Benefits
  • Medical, dental, and vision
  • Life, LtD and AD&D coverage
  • Employee assistance program
  • Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Perks
  • LAN game battles
  • Weekly lunches
  • Fun outings
  • Ninja Nerf gun battles
  • Full expense trips to the bathroom
  • Stock advice
  • A challenging and exciting work place that thrives on perfection.

Perfection eh? I would definitely not call riot an organization that strives for perfection. Beta went bye bye a while back and they are still have massive problems with the server/game. I'm tired of this **** personally. Do you really need to do maintenance every night???

Jasconius

03-20-2010

Experience in Tomcat. TOMCAT?

Is there any JBOSS with that tomcat?

If so, I know your problem!

Disastercake

03-21-2010

To the numb skulls demanding salary ranges before bothering to spend 2 minutes sending in your cookie cutter resume:

Salaries are a negotiable medium. If they post a range, everyone is going to demand the top of that range, so it's pointless to do so. I highly doubt from the way you guys are typing up your demands that you are even qualified for the position, let alone worth 150k a year.

The video game industry is not for people who are in it for the money. You have to love your job in the industry or you'll probably never get it. This goes for any position anywhere: it's highly unlikely you will be looked at positively when you demand the first question and it's about salary.

CaptainBlacksox

03-21-2010

I'll be applying, expect my resume in a couple days.

Now I need to see if I can find and update my resume. I really don't want to start from scratch again.