Which boots to get for AS/AD Eve?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenarcher

05-25-2011

Which boots are best to get on an AS/AD Eve? Berzerker's Greaves for the AS? Boots of Mobility for roaming? or Boots of Swiftness for constant move speed increase?

KniForz

05-25-2011

I think this is mostly a personnal choice.

I prefer Boots of mobility. The faster you can switch lanes, the better
You will get a fairly good amount of AS based on your masteries/Runes/TF
Eve is all about map awareness and mobility.

Ebonclaw

05-26-2011

Mobility.

If you get anything other than Mobility, it's like saying you don't expect to be getting the chance to do your job properly.

biomorph

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenarcher View Post
Boots of Mobility for roaming?
Roaming is the best part about Evelynn so that should be the answer to your own question.
I have used Zerkers on AD/Hybrid Evelynn and Sorc Shoes on AP Evelynn and sure they add some value. But after I found the huge advantage of being able to roam the map fast and also effectively chasing down unsuspecting stragglers I would never even consider using anything but Mobility Boots my self regardless of build.

Twitch and Shaco are also very well served using Mobility Boots for the same reason.

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

I concur with teh MOBS bro!
Another reason why they are helpful is that if an enemy has oracles, you can still possibly get to them to stun if you catch them overexteding, either by themself or with one other person. Works better if you come from a nearby bush.