Triple Skin Sale This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSyphy

03-19-2010

No one seems to realize that this is free money...

More suckers plz!

TheBayHarborButcher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Skins have always been way too expensive. Why does Riot price them so high anyway? They shouldn't be anymore than $3... I always liked Kingpin but then again I don't own nor do I want own twitch.

omnishaz

03-19-2010

Too bad its some of Riots worst skins.

FETUS TAMER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

ok, I'm officially done buying skins, I've bought almost every skin and I feel like im being ripped off if every time i buy them, a week or two later they are half off. give us a PERMANENT PRICE or at least warn us of UPCOMING SALES a few weeks in advance or when they come out!

Spellbind

03-19-2010

yea... the skins shouldn't be that expensive cuz they dont giv extra stats or anything too. and if riot is trying to make money.. shouldn't they try to make some skins for the other champs without more than one skin yet? such as morgana , janna, heimerdinger, etc, and not just go for the chars that a majority of the people chose. cuz im sure the people who do play those champs would like to c a new skin for each of their favorable champs. just saying. i kno id like to c morgana's or janna's new skins :P

Xulos

03-19-2010

ofc this happens the day after i bought the Golden Alistar skin for full price

that really sucks but i guess its great for everyone else that do not have it yet.

Torinux

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzael View Post
Nice. I'm sure those who already have the skins are a bit sad though xP.

I bought Goldie a few days ago I was like "Should I wait for sale? Nah!" and now BOOM on sale XD. I'm tempted on the Poppy and King but ****! Don't wanna get short on RP by the time Sub-Zero hit live! What to do!!!

wroooofff

03-19-2010

Hey riot,

will you ever open the Vancouver Amumu skin for players to buy again. I would really like to buy it, but i joined the game too late - before i saw it, and now its locked

Ahhpple

03-20-2010

What do you know, I have exactly 195 RP

(after buying the full price Poppy skin a few weeks ago)

a X o

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wroooofff View Post
Hey riot,

will you ever open the Vancouver Amumu skin for players to buy again. I would really like to buy it, but i joined the game too late - before i saw it, and now its locked
i agree. i just started playing about a week ago and i use tristana, sadly her skins are locked...i would love to be able to purchase atleast another skin for her