New to the clan thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OtterlyAdorable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

So, I don't play a huge variety of champions... Mostly tanks and Kog'Maw. I don't know what the requirements tend to be for getting into a clan, and I'm kinda wondering if I've got what it takes.

I've dabbled in ranked, but I can't seem to find a really solid, dedicated group of people to go 5v5 with. It would be nice.

I'd like to play with a little bit of an older crowd, as I'm in my mid twenties and don't really find the immaturity of your typical 14 year old crowd all that fun to play with.

If you think you could help me out, let me know!

ThePrankster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Just a heads up. I am the leader of, The Immortals, and you are more then welcome to check us out. We technically have around 100 members, however between 15-30 are normally on every night.

We are continuing to grow, play custom/norm/ranked games together, and are building a community that is solid. Not all of us are amazing players, but we are all respectful, and helpful. Feel free to check us out if you would like to.

OtterlyAdorable

05-25-2011

Thanks! Where can I check you guys out at?