LF Duo Player or 3's (1700/3's & 1550/5's)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitxh Behind you

05-25-2011

Hey I'm 1700 on 3's and 1550 on 5's solo queue.

I'm looking for a good partner to duo with... Perferably a ranged DPS or amazing jungler...

I play mord and always go AP / Tank... (I stack too)
.........Mainly im looking for someone who goes great with mord... like Ashe or TF... someone who can usually help me get my ghost and knows how to focus... I think swain might work well too with mord since he has root. or Pantheon works too.

Let me know if you play 4-5 days a week and are looking to get to 1900+ ELO... I'm open for suggestions on pro combo's...

My other main char's are all junglers + Kennen + Karthus + kass + Jarven + Xin + Alistar roaming.

My in game name is Bitxh behind you... looking for someone who can win 8/10 games and can help me carry even if its a 4v5 and win... Karthus + mord usually can do that.

Ahuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

i added you, i was at 1550 until I get a leaver everygames with 1 or 2 feeders, making the game 2v5 or 3v5, which actually killed it and brought me down to 1450.

I'm best with Caitlyn, Sona, Shen and many others, those are just 3 of my very best. I'm also good with xin and warwick, jungle or not.

sparkdog

05-25-2011

I think i've seen you in game before. I use to be in 1500's but i've been trying out new champs in ranked and its been bringing me down. Maybe we can duo que sometime. I can play just about anything. Don't laugh but i'm enjoying tank soraka right now lol.