Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Duo Player or 3's (1700/3's & 1550/5's)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitxh Behind you

05-25-2011

Hey I'm 1700 on 3's and 1550 on 5's solo queue.

I'm looking for a good partner to duo with... Perferably a ranged DPS or amazing jungler...

I play mord and always go AP / Tank... (I stack too)
.........Mainly im looking for someone who goes great with mord... like Ashe or TF... someone who can usually help me get my ghost and knows how to focus... I think swain might work well too with mord since he has root. or Pantheon works too.

Let me know if you play 4-5 days a week and are looking to get to 1900+ ELO... I'm open for suggestions on pro combo's...

My other main char's are all junglers + Kennen + Karthus + kass + Jarven + Xin + Alistar roaming.

My in game name is Bitxh behind you... looking for someone who can win 8/10 games and can help me carry even if its a 4v5 and win... Karthus + mord usually can do that.

Ahuri

05-25-2011

i added you, i was at 1550 until I get a leaver everygames with 1 or 2 feeders, making the game 2v5 or 3v5, which actually killed it and brought me down to 1450.

I'm best with Caitlyn, Sona, Shen and many others, those are just 3 of my very best. I'm also good with xin and warwick, jungle or not.

sparkdog

05-25-2011

I think i've seen you in game before. I use to be in 1500's but i've been trying out new champs in ranked and its been bringing me down. Maybe we can duo que sometime. I can play just about anything. Don't laugh but i'm enjoying tank soraka right now lol.