Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Feedback (Shoroka + Singe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soot

08-30-2009

Starcaller
Suggestions: Make her starfall do 50% - 75% of spell dmg. Make her heal clean debuffs, make her ult haste units as well.

Singe:
Suggestions: Make his poison a nova. Make his ult better.

Redtah

08-30-2009

Quote:
Soot:
Starcaller
Suggestions: Make her starfall do 50% - 75% of spell dmg. Make her heal clean debuffs, make her ult haste units as well.

Singe:

Soraka does need a small buff mainly to her ulti her Heal is actually not that bad as it stands.

Singed is pretty much fine in my eyes, he serves his purpose well as a tank or magic damage, the only thing that bothers me about his poison trail is the fact that even though I'm meleeing things they aren't getting poisoned - _ -. I think his poison trail should hit things DIRECTLY in front of him as well.

Phiphler

Recruiter

08-30-2009

Quote:
Soot:
Starcaller

Singe:

Soroka: I agree that she needs some buffs.

Singed: Singe doesn't need any changes, especially not buffs. He accomplishes what hes supposed to do admirably.