Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Cryophoenix Audio Track

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirGallagher

08-30-2009

Hey,

Just tried the Cryophoenix today, and i thought its abilities and such were cool...

one thing that bothered me was the audio track. I didn't like the female voice... it seemed out of place. A phoenix shouldn't sound like a 30 year old woman that works at walmart... it should just make screams and such (aka puck style).

Since it's a cryophoenix, you could have some cool audio there (some cool ice breath sounds, a low icy cackle)... I just felt the female voice was just odd.

Thanks!

Mizerable

08-30-2009

I completely agree with you, first time I played her I was like... really wtf.

MaximalBeast

08-30-2009

I'm going to have to disagree with the OP. Currently she's a bit of a "good guy", I guess you could say given her background. Giving her "ice breath sounds" and a "low icy cackle" would make her seem like more of a bad guy completely throwing off her character.