Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF team for competitive play. Please look.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McIntyre

05-25-2011

So after wasting a year plus into this game I have decided that running solo que all day just doesn't really bring pleasure and enjoyment to me anymore.

Yes before I could go 22/1/20 as Irelia and feel amazing about myself but that feeling almost no longer exist, and I can't find the enjoyment I so much loved from playing this game that way at all.

So I really am interested in competitive play on tournament/league levels.

I am 19 years old.

I have been playing PC games for atleast 8 years now and started off playing WC2 with worked to WC3 followed by Dota. I spent atleast 2 - 3 years playing Dota each and every day not only working on my own play but my teamates play as well. Everything I knew that dealt with WC3 and Dota eventually died, leading me back to console play. I became a semi pro in Halo 2/ 3 and ended up quiting that when I learned that attending MLG tournaments only to place top 32 wasn't going to get me anywhere and the game itself wasn't very much fun to me. Now I am here playing League of Legends. As you can see I play games to win, so I really would like a team that is also playing this game to win.

Pros :
- I can play at work but can't 100% tryhard
- Jokes make people laugh, and I have jokes.
- I play hard carry initiaters / jungles / casters very well
- Ventrilo/Skype are both at my disposal as well as a mic.
- I WANT TO WIN.
- I push to make myself and the team better.
Cons :
- I do have a life and a girlfriend, sometimes they will come before practice. (Maybe a few nights a week lol)
- I can sometimes get frustrated at others when playing, but I think that is really more with solo que and people I have no control over and less of teammates that are on my team.
- I troll.

Other than that I am a very well rounded player, and do enjoy playing this game. I would also like to say that it is summer time for me and my girlfriend lives in a diffrent state than me (college relationship) so I honestly have nothing to do throughout my entire day other than work and working out outside of playing League.

PLEASE hit me up if you have a team or are interested in creating one. Whichever works for you or your teamates.

My in-game name is Mclntyre ( with an l as the i)

Thanks,