TFF - The Fierce Force *TeamSpeak*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fierce Frankie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Teamspeak info:
address - fiercespeak.sytes.net
port - 9987

Okay, so we have a group of people who come on Teamspeak and play LoL and some other games together. We just like to chill, talk, have fun, and play LoL and some other games. We have some level 30's with high ELO, I myself am level 23 and working my way to 30 to start ranked ASAP. We really prefer members who are at least 18 or older, maturity is a must. Some of the people on the TS are a little crazy but we're all fun to be around and we like meeting and playing with new people. There is currently no level requirement and we will help each other as much as possible with tips and advice. We will get to level 30 together and dominate ranked! <3

We're very socially oriented, we like to talk and joke around; you must be tolerant of others and willing to cooperate and get along with other people!

We are The Fierce Force!

ICEMANx80

05-25-2011

I've been looking for group of people to play with for a while and your clan seems fun and laid back. I'm level 20, 21 years old, and have teamspeak and a mic.

Fierce Frankie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Teamspeak server went down for a while but it's up again. Bump. =]