Looking for a team/clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seboard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Welcome summoners!

I am looking for team or a clan to play LoL with. Here are some informations about me ...

Name: Sebastien
server: US
Champions : Malzahar, Annie, Jarvan, rammus, teemo and more...
I can play almost everyone and I learn fast.

Thanks for reading, my in-game name is "seboard" if you want to add me.

Ps. don't look at my rank history =3 I was just messing around (what got me banned for 1 month, and I learned from it) I started playing seriously when I got back to the game.

I've played HoN before.

I am mature, with a good communication in-game.

Please speak english or french,

Thank you.

Fierce Frankie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

I'm level 23, and I play with a lot of level 30's. I have a teamspeak server and we're always looking for more people to play with us while we talk on Teamspeak, we do premades and it makes teamwork A LOT easier. Hate setting up a gank with clueless people. =P One of the TS admins has over 1700 elo so you could come play with us, we would love to have you. =]

TS info:
address: fiercespeak.sytes.net
port: 9987

We welcome all levels to come play, but we prefer people who are 18 and older, or at least pretty mature.

We are The Fierce Force!

S T D

05-25-2011

seboard I dont speak French, but I do English ^_^

"Complete" Clan is a Multi-Gaming clan that holds a lot of Voice Servers and Members to play with. This clan is very dedicated to being Active and having Fun.

Check this link: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=709254

Check us out, join us, until you can find yourself a better clan ^^.