My friend sucks... Who is the easiest champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iScrtAznMan

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tico506Loco View Post
make a smurf and play with him, give him advice, sooner or later something is bound to click teach him game mechanics and the meta game, the rest is just experience like any other game. plus if your playing with him at lvl 30 and he is lvl 12 he is being put at a disadvantage and is likely to lose or do bad. teach him the fundamentals as well positioning, and last hitting. um champ wise let him try tons, but playing a tank would help him as he will be tanky and wont have to worry much about dying in 2 hits. eventually when he finds one he likes read up on the champ and let him main him. thats pretty much about all u can do, :P dont be to hard on him, we were all sucky at one point
+1

I got an idea. How bout you 1v1 him and then tell him what he does wrong instead of avoiding him. I've done this with a few friends and their game play improved immensely. Help him practice instead of just saying he sucks =)

Also have him play som1 who doesn't have builds that vary to much, or a dps/caster. I think the best way is to just have him play a lot, even just bot games. That's the best way to learn a champ, choose one and practice. Then try a new one after you get adventurous. LoL requires a lot of practice, such as game mechanics, using skills, and remembering to check things often. Try to teach him a method. Check map, check cooldowns, ping, push, run back, get certain items to counter, help him learn the best items for characters/spells.

Even though smurfing is highly despised, it is useful if you take a support champ to help him recover from mistakes. The main reasons people hate smurfs is because they kill everyone and flame a lot, and snowball. If you realize it's just a smurf and your w/l or kd ratio doesn't matter and that you are actually just trying to help your friend have fun and improve so he can actually play with your real account.

Geodude07

05-28-2011

Any champ can be broken down to "just use X or X combo"

anyone saying to just use X champ and spam Y is not going to do too much for you. To get a good start you should really encourage them to just play every free champ once or twice in some co-op ai games with you. He can get a grasp for who he likes and give him some basic tips and direct him to sites to learn builds.

Tanks are an ok starter because they have the hp to mess up but they are also very integral to team fights and a bad tank is very easy to blame, I recommend practicing up on bots until he understands the basics of play and awareness and practice ganks/jungle/ doing baron and dragon and getting wards up.

Basically lead him by the hand a bit and explain that even if it does not all make sense or may not seem good (like buying wards in bot games) it is important to implant good habbits and get him used to more champs.

Limiting him to just using X champ and using Y combo/move will just make his growth slower

The F3ar

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorasama View Post
Try Garen, tell him to spin.

This one cracked me up lol

Balloon Sale

05-28-2011

It's simple. Just look at the roster of champions, click their little in-game profiles, and see which one is rated with the lowest difficulty. <--joke