My friend sucks... Who is the easiest champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alexandraya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

i say sona is pretty easy put heal and clarity on him and let him roll.. Maybe yi morde is fairly easy.... ashe's ult is her hardest part

MrCheaterPants

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
Veigar? Are you kidding me? Veigar's stun is one of the hardest in the game is use reliably considering that he usually needs it RIGHT NOW, plus surviving with him in teamfights is nigh impossible unless you're very familiar with the champion. Also, he desperately needs to farm AP for the entire laning phase, something that noobs cannot do.
click the edge on the champ isnt hard to do lol. and veigar pretty much teaches you to last shot minions

Moe Hentai Miku

05-25-2011

Master Yi.

/thread

Katzplaganza

05-25-2011

Sona. He might not be great with her ult or passive, but anyone can be effective with her just by pressing 3 spells as they come up. I was terrible at this game, I'm still not great, but terrible like your friend, or worse. Then my friend suggested I play Sona, and she was easy enough to play that I could remain effective while watching and learning from what others did around me.

She's also not hugely item dependent, so you could teach him to buy wards and learn map control with her. But if he charges in recklessly I suggest he build tanky Sona to stay alive.

Ward Hero Janna

05-25-2011

xin zhao, vladimir, or sona

Arcanist

05-25-2011

It doesn't really matter what champion they play unless they duo with you. Jarvan, Pantheon, Warwick, Xin.

Doopd

05-25-2011

Whatever he learned, he should be good at it within' due time. Everyone has to start somewhere, starting with something difficult would make him better at the easier chars in the future.

TheMountainGoat

05-25-2011

sona
take clarity
buy a philo stone and an aegis

from then on, she plays herself.

RottingOnion

05-25-2011

Play co ops to teach him mechanics. I'm still doing it to perfect that. I used to suck majorly. Now I find that I suck less. It's good to learn effective combos and get some more awareness. Make him play a champ with easy healing so he can lane longer.

lbgsloan

05-25-2011

Sona is the easiest, no question. Stay back, spam QW, ult if a teamfight break out.

If you want to actually learn and get better try Nunu. His skillset teaches you a lot of different aspects of the game, while not being overly difficult to use somewhat effectively.