Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My friend sucks... Who is the easiest champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diggersby thoe

05-25-2011

Ryze is pretty simple

Such League Wow

05-25-2011

I would say Ashe or Master Yi... Sona isn't as easy as everyone makes her out to be, imo.

Heliostorm

05-25-2011

Quote:
MrCheaterPants:
Ashe, Xin Zhou, YI, Veigar(if you read spells b4 you use champions)

Morgana, Ryze, Rumble,

Veigar? Are you kidding me? Veigar's stun is one of the hardest in the game is use reliably considering that he usually needs it RIGHT NOW, plus surviving with him in teamfights is nigh impossible unless you're very familiar with the champion. Also, he desperately needs to farm AP for the entire laning phase, something that noobs cannot do.

Fac3r0ll

05-25-2011

mordekaiser

PMxLightsOut

05-25-2011

tell him to play either nunu and build rod of ages then tank items and just spam iceballs and try to hit as many people with ult as possible. Or tell him to play singed and jsut run the **** around

Nethleck

05-25-2011

Vladamir

SikeoIogy

05-25-2011

I wouldn't suggest playing a support champ because if he has no map awareness, I doubt he'll be able to support his team effectively. Might as well find a champion with good survivability and escape mechanisms in case he does rush in at the wrong time.

Then again, let him play on his own, not in a premade. That way he'll mostly be playing against people who are at his level, not closer to yours. Or start off with Co-op vs AI until he becomes used to the game.

Kekou

05-25-2011

Quote:
I AM OAK:
play nunu, or mord

inb4 huehuehue

^This.

olfox

05-25-2011

Morde.

sleepnaught

05-25-2011

garen, sion, janna, soraka.