My friend sucks... Who is the easiest champ to play?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JannaBanana

05-25-2011

vlad

Tico

05-25-2011

make a smurf and play with him, give him advice, sooner or later something is bound to click teach him game mechanics and the meta game, the rest is just experience like any other game. plus if your playing with him at lvl 30 and he is lvl 12 he is being put at a disadvantage and is likely to lose or do bad. teach him the fundamentals as well positioning, and last hitting. um champ wise let him try tons, but playing a tank would help him as he will be tanky and wont have to worry much about dying in 2 hits. eventually when he finds one he likes read up on the champ and let him main him. thats pretty much about all u can do, :P dont be to hard on him, we were all sucky at one point

IivenotoneviI

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaeVictis666 View Post
Jax? A melee? Tank... a good tank wins games... but ok, which tank do you recommend? Sona... maybe, annie involves him controlling tibbers... Thats like a whole extra spell. Not going to happen.
you don't HAVE to control tibbers, but it's beneficial

Leaver

05-25-2011

mordekaiser is pretty simple

iiNsanity

05-25-2011

Xin.

You don't even need two hands to play Xin.

NJSheed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Singed. That's who I started the game with, and...pretty much all I play, so I'm still **** when playing other champs.

Ashe, Ryze, Amumu, Rammus, Teemo, and Tryndamere are good learning curve champs too.

YoshioPeePee

05-25-2011

play co-ops and pvp customs with him

then it won't matter what he does

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Tell him to play Sona and to build a Tears of the Goddess first. Also, just play co-op vs. ai with him. This way, even if he sucks really bad, he'll have to work at it.

AndyLynn

05-25-2011

i reiterate. jax or xin. xin is auto attack till it dies, jax is chase and press leapstrike until it dies.

Jericho Hill

05-25-2011

garen

1234567 ... 9