Tryndamere - worst hero in the game???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercurius

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by De4thw0lf View Post
He is broken **** unless you put him into a setup that is heavily supporting him, then he is a force you realy should be consider as highly dangerous.

Example:

Give him a Taric as laning partner,
give him a Sivir rushing Starks and Aegis,
give him another strong supporter with nice buffs or shields,
for example Kyle on a support build.
So he can focus on geting dmg and crit only, sword of the occult, infinty edge, boots, thats all he will need to take a cary in 2-3 hits.

So its very unlikely this is realy going to happen in a random game but a solid premade just desinged to make Trynd into a ramboing herasser can be realy hard to deal with, if the enemy team is not adapting perfectly or filled with 5 heavy cc champs.

A late game Trynd that is heavily supported will dish out around 1k dmg per autohit, with the right kind of support and equip/runes even around 700-800 to a tank.

His damage potential is definitly the highest in the whole game, his problem is that he cant bring that dmg onto the enemy, thats why he is in heavy need of great support.

Also I have to admit that a professional premade wouldnt let this happen but there aint many premades out there who are perfectly organized and coordinated.
I bet at least half of all premades you face would fail against a Trynd support premade. ^^
And then the other team's ashe right clicks him with frost arrows and he dies.
Seriously, melee is useless as dirt unless it's poppy. Even jax can't cut it a lot of the time.

De4thw0lf

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
And then the other team's ashe right clicks him with frost arrows and he dies.
Seriously, melee is useless as dirt unless it's poppy. Even jax can't cut it a lot of the time.
"And then trynd put f , ashes arrrow is negated, recieves a heal of taric, a speed buff from kyle and two shots ashe, if still necessary he use his ulti and when he gotta rush out after that cuz hes in high danger, he gets shielded by kyle"

Seems you didnt get the point of my post, I nerver ever said this is a guranteed thing i just posted a way on that u actually can play trynd.

This game is basicly always about situations, coordination and so on, what i just said is possible.

@ the poster before, you kinda missed my point too, there is no freakin point to form a supporting setup around Jax. Ofc Jax is the better melee I never said anything different.
edit: if realy necessary cuz there is a Jax in the enemy team, trynd coulda go for a sword of the divine and I assure you (if you know about trynds dmg potential you know its ture) he would crush any jax in this 5 seconds if jax dares to keep on facing him.

and ye ofc trynd is in heavy need of a buff, like every single ability beside his passive needs to be overworked, its just hard to make him not op if u give him just slightly to much he will be sorta overkill.

Stakt

03-20-2010

Those of you who are saying Trynd's early game is terrible are a little off I think. Unless it's against some really nasty double harass combo, I can get brawler gloves first on trynd, and use his heal in conjunction with smart play to stay in lane.

Just stay back until you a minion or two that you can lasthit. Go in and get the kill(s) (spin can help with this), then get out. You may take some damage but you'll also gain several stacks of bloodlust to help balance it out. The timing on this is rather difficult, but it's quite effective when done right.

And yes, it's possible for the right enemy hero combination to shut down trynd's farming. In that case, ask for a lane switch, or go to the jungle for awhile.

Also, for summoner spells on trynd I prefer ghost cleanse. Cleanse can save your ass allowing you to turn on your ult and get several kills, as opposed to just dying instantly. Ghost is invaluable for teamfights and ganks. I say he doesn't need flash because he already has an ability that lets him escape through terrain.

bobbysnobby

03-20-2010

If trynd is UP then i really dont want to know what a buff would make him into.
just 2 examples one where i got a good start and one where i did not i havent bothered to blot out names as i dont see any nefarious deeds which can be done with them.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5273/capture2c.png
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/839/capturetu.png

spiz

03-20-2010

did u get 2 infinite edges bobbysnobby

Zeta

03-20-2010

2 Infinity Edges = You're at low elo. Very low elo.

bobbysnobby

03-20-2010

quite possibly my win loss ratio is listed, and i understanding the math behind the additional phantom blade, however, its both at a point of the game where the extra damage out does the attackspeed given that im already at max crit. Additional i do better with spike damage as it makes players panic and it heals harder to time.

Its akin to a chess game where you have material advantage and positional advantage, the math sides with others possibly black cleaver or phantom, but the 20% crit gives me a total of 83% crit giving me 100% in UR and the physiological edge you dont get with attackspeed.

badbird

03-20-2010

Tryndamere's base stats seem too low to me. Unless he is ganking, he should likely use his Shout to debuff physical damage. His spinning slash isn't useful for chasing and rarely for escaping. If you are saving his spinning slash for escape/chase that means you have two buttons to use during a fight:

Q - Blow your buffs for a crappy heal
R - Become unkillable for six seconds

He needs something but I don't have enough experience with Tryndamere to make any suggestions. I haven't seen a good one in forever - and a bad one in as almost as long.