Tryndamere - worst hero in the game???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrappyTeam

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion King IV View Post
Explain to me why a trash melee dps with the ability to not die for 5 seconds as his only advantage/gimmick is worse than one with a blink, the best healing red in the game since the ExC nerf, and an ultimate that is killer with a stunning partner.

Katarina is ok.
Either you don't play katarina or haven't seen her in a game for a LONG time.
Her ulti is now a 3 seconds self-stun button, you can do more damage with 3 sec of normal attacks.

Btw the topic is about trynda and, now that you make me think about it...last time i saw a tryndamere in game was about 2 months ago, on the other side there's not a single **** game without a jax in the enemy team. Balanced champions FTW!

Skwerl

03-19-2010

tryndamere isn't the worst champ in the game

tCOperator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwerl View Post
tryndamere isn't the worst champ in the game
Can you name any that are worse, with the logic behind those selections?

bobbysnobby

03-19-2010

Heimer, Kat, Pantheon, 90% of Nasus, majority of Gragas, and i would rather have a good Trynd over a good Udyr mainly because i know what trynd does end game and its scary stuff.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyTeam View Post
Either you don't play katarina or haven't seen her in a game for a LONG time.
Her ulti is now a 3 seconds self-stun button, you can do more damage with 3 sec of normal attacks.

Btw the topic is about trynda and, now that you make me think about it...last time i saw a tryndamere in game was about 2 months ago, on the other side there's not a single **** game without a jax in the enemy team. Balanced champions FTW!
I said it's good with a stun, and you're ignoring the blink/aoe healing red arguments. Kat is ok. And you can cancel her ult, ya bimbo.

Chap Lipman

03-19-2010

Originally Posted by Wankeroo
Seriously, Trynd is the funnest champ to play. He is high risk - high rewards. I love it. If he is buffed in any way then you will see every player crying OP for sure. Right now he has one flaw - HE TAKES SKILL. There is a reason he gets a full bar on the difficulty meter.

When I don't screw up I can totally destroy with him. Cleanse is a waste. Get a quicksilver sash if you see a lot of stun on the other team. Flash and Heal are the only spells for Trynd. You need to be able to take HUGE risks with Trynd so you need to flash in and out of situations as well as heal yourself with bloodlust or the spell. You want to stay flat lined as much as possible while fighting so being able to heal yourself more than once in a fight is HUGE.

I have came across one other good trynd player while playing and it was fun stuff.

I have been accused of cheating and being OP several times. If trynd gets buffed in any way - LOOK OUT.

^this 100% and a half. i cant tell you how sick and ****in tired i am of noobs posting and carrying on with lame ass trynd threads like this. HES FINE THE WAY HE IS. ever take a look at his overview? his difficulty is jacked to the max for a ****in reason. all this cry of tryndamere is broken, tryndamere is useless makes me ****in sick, he rapes face and to prove it. heres my easy 4 step strat on how to own with tryn.

1. stfu
2. get SKILL
3. get runes
4. if your still a noob and cry like a ***** cuz you dont have the grey matter to play tryn effectively, focus on step 2.

all this talk about focusing and ****, its ******ed. if ANYONE gets focused in a 5 man team fight, their going down if the other team doesnt have downs and know what their doing with their cc's. TRYND ISNT A TANK. come a team fight, assume the role as say an eve, just so happens you dont have stealth, big deal. wait for the team fight to start and get going for a few seconds, wait for most of the opposition to use some of their stuns, ect. then spin in to their BACK ROW where their casters, ashes and **** are and proceed to rape face before they even know what hit em.
/rant

reando

03-20-2010

Nice theorycrafting Kmurda. Too bad you're talking out of your ass.

// Reando

Kamikaze Koala

03-20-2010

There is one problem I have with Trynd. Slow kills him, and slows are everywhere in LoL. Lizard buff and frozen mallet are basically good enough to eliminate trynd. Yes, he can be effective in some games when played perfectly, and yes you need flash, but he is still completely pointless against a well coordinated team that doesn't sit there and let you beat on them. And hey, hes getting another nerf with a new hero entering with another spell that completely ****s up tryndamere

De4thw0lf

03-20-2010

He is broken **** unless you put him into a setup that is heavily supporting him, then he is a force you realy should be consider as highly dangerous.

Example:

Give him a Taric as laning partner,
give him a Sivir rushing Starks and Aegis,
give him another strong supporter with nice buffs or shields,
for example Kyle on a support build.
So he can focus on geting dmg and crit only, sword of the occult, infinty edge, boots, thats all he will need to take a cary in 2-3 hits.

So its very unlikely this is realy going to happen in a random game but a solid premade just desinged to make Trynd into a ramboing herasser can be realy hard to deal with, if the enemy team is not adapting perfectly or filled with 5 heavy cc champs.

A late game Trynd that is heavily supported will dish out around 1k dmg per autohit, with the right kind of support and equip/runes even around 700-800 to a tank.

His damage potential is definitly the highest in the whole game, his problem is that he cant bring that dmg onto the enemy, thats why he is in heavy need of great support.

Also I have to admit that a professional premade wouldnt let this happen but there aint many premades out there who are perfectly organized and coordinated.
I bet at least half of all premades you face would fail against a Trynd support premade. ^^

reando

03-20-2010

I can only disagree de4thw0lf. Any decent premade right now, is gonna sport a jax for their melee carry over a trynda, and they would EAT trynda alive, jax alone would handle him not to mention how much better he would be in every other situation.

I do NOT want to see jax nerfed, he is currently the only really viable melee carry if you ask me. I don't play him though, don't appreciate his playstyle, can't really say why. But I would like to see trynda moved up to par with him. Not saying he should get the same kind of buffs, but there is just no comparison between the two right now.

// Reando