Ability Idea? "Duel" - Just you and me..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

03-20-2010

I want to see an ability on a future hero that is like this:

Duel
A target enemy unit becomes locked into a Duel with you.. Neither you, nor them can be damaged, healed or receive any buffs of any sort from an outside source other than whom you are in a duel with.. Until one of you kill the other or until 2000 range is exceeded... breaking the duel.

Talamare

03-20-2010

Poppy's Ult

PhantomChaos

03-20-2010

There would be a lot of balancing if that's used, especially if the ability holder is a solid DPSer.

That said, the next best (or at least most similar) is Poppy's ultimate, Diplomatic Immunity.

RHINO Mk II

03-20-2010

Let's call it Diplomatic Immunity instead. Oh, wait...

Mojoman

03-20-2010

Screw Diplomatic Immunity, make this a summoner spell >

Stirb Ritter

03-20-2010

As people have said, it's be over powered on a pure DPS class at the very least (though it isn't mentioned what type it should go on). Considering all you'd have to do is pop it on like their healer, and they're screwed.

Toidiedud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Both people would have to accept it.

Problem solved.

Stirb Ritter

03-20-2010

Yeah, but then it'd be almost pointless. Not only would it take a few seconds to hit yes or no to distract them, they'd only hit yes if they knew they could beat you obviously. Why take a risk on a 1v1 when your whole team is fighting?

RHINO Mk II

03-20-2010

I want to see a summoner spell called 'Rant' where a HUUUUUUUUGE speech bubble comes out from your character and nobody can see a **** thing for a few seconds.

Stirb Ritter

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
I want to see a summoner spell called 'Rant' where a HUUUUUUUUGE speech bubble comes out from your character and nobody can see a **** thing for a few seconds.
I Agree, though it'd have to have a time where after you use it no one can use it for a while after. Either that or you make it where it does it to EVERY champion, doesn't matter the team. That way it'd be amazing against a mage as a physical dps or for even running away from a skill shot/mage.