Nerf twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
I play Evelynn. Every time there's a Twitch on the enemy team, my endgame kill/death ratio is 5:1. =)

Twitch plays on the extremes. He's really good at ganking, but at the same time, he's the absolute WORST at surviving ganks.

Now some of you noobs out there might say, "But how can we gank him if he's stealthed?"

Easy solution: Oracle's Elixir. Just one elixir will give all nearby allies sight of him when you detect him. A mid-ELO player once told me,

"don't be cheap, buy the items"

This holds true. When there is a Twitch, you're gonna have to change your playstyle. Do it right, and you will be lollerskating all over that rat's ass.
uhhhhhhhhh... you do realize the same applies for the twitch that is so easy for you to gank, right? if you werent ****e elo you would be going against people who would actually buy elixers.

Kriptini

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
uhhhhhhhhh... you do realize the same applies for the twitch that is so easy for you to gank, right? if you werent ****e elo you would be going against people who would actually buy elixers.
It's harder to be ganked when you have an Elixir. God forbid that some skill is required on your part...

Nuwonga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-20-2010

Well, Akaikaze, for pure damage output, Ryze has far more than Twitch could ever dream of. So does every other mage, though a few (Veigar/Zilean/Ezrael) can't do it to the whole team at once. Still, they do much more damage, and so do many melee characters like Udyr and Master Yi and Udyr can even hit the whole team if he's in Phoenix Stance. If you think he's unbalanced because he can hit the entire team, he's not. Like I've said, many others can do the same and even to greater effect. Twitch is only special because he can sneak up on you before doing it.

Also, not just Rammus, but most other melees do well against Twitch, especially with Thornmail. Mord squashes him with ease if he's dps, if he's a tank he just laughs at Twitch. Tryndamere beats anything 1v1 with his ult up, though he has to be careful of the poison. Sion/Mundo have massive reserves of hp and can outlast Twitch then kill him at their leisure.

Really, it's just a problem if A: You're caught at low hp. B: He's really fed. C: He's shooting you through a wall.

And C will only be a problem if you're also at low hp anyway. >.>

Zeta

03-21-2010

By the way, Ezreal is a great hard counter to Twitch. Much better than Teemo (blind won't work if Twitch is using his ult).

Every Ez vs Twitch matchup goes the same way:

Twitch tries to gank Ezreal.
Twitch now has -40% attack speed and Ez has +15
Ez is now behind Twitch and has +30 attack speed, and is nuking and auto-attacking Twitch to death.
Twitch tries to escape with stealth, Ez teleports in his general direction and kills him with a homing arrow.

It's my favorite Champion to see on the enemy team when I play Ezreal.