Nerf twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

03-19-2010

Quote:
Now you all give tips how to kill twitch and it seems like twiych is a BOSS like champion,who need exeptions and something very smart to be killed...If one team have twich,the game becomes unbalanced and I think most would agree,that champion is OP for 1x1,even for 2-3x1 ...
Stun, Blind, Exhaust, burst damage, attack speed debuffs, Thornmail, vision items, map awareness.

Zeta

03-19-2010

Quote:
He's annoying and imbalanced skill-less character.
I thought so too, till I tried playing him. If you do not know EXACTLY what you're doing and exactly when to attack, you basically get CC'd and burst-ed down in an instant.

Before, there was no chance of someone out DPSing you because you basically had +300% attack speed. But they nerfed that hardcore.

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

If you think twitch is squishy, you are doing something wrong. Any semidecent twitch with cleanse can rape a team well before he dies. However, most of the twitches now are ******ed which is why so many people think he is easy to kill.

Zeta

03-19-2010

You don't just shoot 1 cc at Twitch, you shoot everything you have at him.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
You don't just shoot 1 cc at Twitch, you shoot everything you have at him.
It's been said before in many threads, for many champions, and it still holds true. if this is required, then something is flawed.

Zeta

03-19-2010

I don't care about Twitch. All I know is that since the last nerfs, I haven't ever seen one lolroll in a game unless people were acting like idiots and aggressively pushing when they couldn't see him or taking obvious bait.

Arai Kitsune

03-19-2010

Ah, but the nerfs, from my understanding, only lowered the attack speed and the range somewhat on hi sultimate. The mass splash is still there, and is the real problem. Any twitch that isn't completely ****e din the head has still managed to destroy teams int he games I've played, just because of that stupid ult. Doesn't seem to matter how hard you gank him, or avoid being ganked, inevitably, he will become super carry.

Odds are, said Twitch is a total noob and thinks he's a pro for getting a pentakill after dying all game. Honestly, it's remeniscent of Mortred, except Mortred was melee, and if you killed her, she lost gold.

notDeAdYet

03-19-2010

i don't get it, twitch is made of paper. level 18 you get one good nuke on him and he has to pull, get an exhaust on him even if you die trying, unless you're the carry on your team, that's the way its suppose to work anyways, exhaust the carry or die trying, cuz he's just there to kill your carry and then your whole team.
he's a CARRY people, a HARDCORE carry.
there is 0 need to nerf twitch now, he is as balanced as he EVER was.
go any farther down and he becomes lolswick, go any farther up and he becomes pre-patch yi.
LEAVE TWITCH ALONE!
LEAVE HIM ALONNNEEE

Aircross

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaiKaze View Post
It's been said before in many threads, for many champions, and it still holds true. if this is required, then something is flawed.
It's called focus fire.

smitty49

03-19-2010

every game I'm against twitch i lose, not just lose.... I mean they make me feel like a *****.... it is BS....furthermore it has been 8 games in a row that rat on the other team... why can't he be on mine... any way i refuse to pick him cuz he seem so cheap(because when he kills me it looks so easy), so you tone him down.