In recent patches, how has riot done?

100% absolute fail 0 0%
Good job in recent Patches 21 75.00%
Minor Tweaks are too Minor 2 7.14%
Some good, Some bad. 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Riot's Amazing Balancing Abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedon

03-19-2010

I don't think you have a very good perspective. Your info just seems off.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2010

why are people still hating on warrick? he's pretty good and i would like no more buffs for him

Stonewall008

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
why are people still hating on warrick? he's pretty good and i would like no more buffs for him
He did get better but not top material. Still, people still have that whole "lol warwick sucks" mentality.

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensamo View Post
So rather then just down ranking, or posting your thoughts on the topic, you thought you'd just say "fixt"? I don't understand your reasoning for actually putting up a post. Your 2nd one on sure, you first one doesn't make sense and pretty much just looks like a common attempt to up post count and/or troll.

First poll, didn't realize that the post actually posted before I finished the poll data. :/
Look at the quote in the first post... I changed your "placeholder" of "1" to "-1" and said "fixt" because I gave you a -1 for having nothing in your post and having it seem like you're just putting a thread up for a post count, much like you are blaming me for. Also, there's the trolling thing, but since you missed it the first time, it's not really worth explaining in detail...

Greensamo

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
I don't think you have a very good perspective. Your info just seems off.
Please correct me.

Warwick is decent, he'd be alot better if they didn't add in the particle above your head. Sure higher ELO players will see the debuff, but now its just blatently obvious that you either need to get to a turret and b, or you're going to die, which imo drops him down from being great considerably.

The Feelingless

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensamo View Post
Just a topic to see where the community stands as far as the Balancing Riot has done in the last patch or two. Feel free to drop your opinion with the vote.

IMO:
TF remake failed. He went from a toon you fear of pushing your lane/jungling too far because of, to a toon you just fear because hes in the game. If you're playing d by your turret, he just ports to his friends that are pushing your tower and lol's as it dies in 5 seconds, and/or kills you in the process.

Nidalee:
Mana cost didn't do much, not noticable for me at least.
Run speed is ok, not very much depending on boots because of run speed DR

Fiddle:
Did anyone actually notice the reduction on his silence? Oh wait, it hit you 3 times before it dropped so it didn't really matter...

Jax Remake turned him from a good toon to a god..
Then Next patch..
HP nerf went from him gaining ~1000 extra hp per game to 800... wooo oh wait he still kills 90% of characters before they get him to half....

Warwick went from being a useless toon, to being a useless toon that tells even the dumbest person in the game that hes coming to gank you.

Ryze got buffed so instead of being a Champion killer, hes now a team killer..

At least Riot is getting pretty good at balancing toons before they're released lately.. excusing gragas ofc.. Nidalee/Morde/Ez have all been **** near spot on upon public release.
saying TF was a toon before remake is just absurd

Jax wasnt god tier before and he isnt god tier now, but being top tier and being melee carry is a start to the whole "balancing out ranged carries vs melee carries", i guess you havent realised those issues just yet

Warwick is better now than before, but you dont seem to look at those differences now do you?

the most recent change to ryze was a nerf

the only thing they are not fixing in a good way is flash(should have a 2-4 sec cd whenever damaged imo)