In recent patches, how has riot done?

100% absolute fail 0 0%
Good job in recent Patches 21 75.00%
Minor Tweaks are too Minor 2 7.14%
Some good, Some bad. 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Riot's Amazing Balancing Abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greensamo

03-19-2010

Just a topic to see where the community stands as far as the Balancing Riot has done in the last patch or two. Feel free to drop your opinion with the vote.

IMO:
TF remake failed. He went from a toon you fear of pushing your lane/jungling too far because of, to a toon you just fear because hes in the game. If you're playing d by your turret, he just ports to his friends that are pushing your tower and lol's as it dies in 5 seconds, and/or kills you in the process.

Nidalee:
Mana cost didn't do much, not noticable for me at least.
Run speed is ok, not very much depending on boots because of run speed DR

Fiddle:
Did anyone actually notice the reduction on his silence? Oh wait, it hit you 3 times before it dropped so it didn't really matter...

Jax Remake turned him from a good toon to a god..
Then Next patch..
HP nerf went from him gaining ~1000 extra hp per game to 800... wooo oh wait he still kills 90% of characters before they get him to half....

Warwick went from being a useless toon, to being a would be good toon except for the particle put above your head when hes coming to gank you.

Ryze got buffed so instead of being a Champion killer, hes now a team killer..

At least Riot is getting pretty good at balancing toons before they're released lately.. excusing gragas ofc.. Nidalee/Morde/Ez have all been **** near spot on upon public release.

If youre down ranking, leave a comment as to why pls. Not saying this is how it is and thats that, just my opinion. Would love to hear yours Posts like "Your opinion sucks" are lame and should just be kept to yourself. I want to hear what YOUR opinion is on the topic of the thread, not what you think of my opinion.

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensamo View Post
fixt

Greensamo

03-19-2010

Nice, thanks for down voting my placeholder. You're cool.

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
Nice, thanks for down voting my placeholder. You're cool.
Here's a thought... Post something informative and then put at the bottom (Poll Coming Soon)... Or at the top... Either way, posting like that was just plain stupid

Greensamo

03-19-2010

You downraked my initial post within 1 min of me posting it.. didn't even have time to type the poll out before it was downranked.... Heres an idea, wait for the post to actually come before responding to a thread...

Oh wait, gotta get that post count up!

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
You downraked my initial post within 1 min of me posting it.. didn't even have time to type the poll out before it was downranked.... Heres an idea, wait for the post to actually come before responding to a thread...

Oh wait, gotta get that post count up!
Here's an idea... Instead of waiting to post the content of your post, post it with "Poll to follow" or something somewhere. Posting "Riot's Amazing Balancing Abilities" with a 1 in the content of the post does nothing for anyone, and I'm surprised you didn't get more than just two -1's in that time. Don't be such a moron. You can post stuff in the thread before you add the poll. Not hard to do, and will save you the frustration later.

I don't give a **** about post count. What am I ganna do with it; I'm already a Senior Member... There's nowhere to go after that. GG, Nice try, have fun, enjoy, l2forum, Later

Greensamo

03-19-2010

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Why couldn't you have said that in the first post instead of down ranking and posting a useless post?

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Why couldn't you have said that in the first post instead of down ranking and posting a useless post?
Because I thought yours was a useless post. No sense in wasting time in a useless post with "Riot's Amazing Balancing Abilities" as a title and a "1" as the OP... See where I'm coming from... There's a lot of posts like that on this forum each day. Seems kinda logical that happened, IMHO. I'm quite surprised I was the first

Greensamo

03-19-2010

So rather then just down ranking, or posting your thoughts on the topic, you thought you'd just say "fixt"? I don't understand your reasoning for actually putting up a post. Your 2nd one on sure, you first one doesn't make sense and pretty much just looks like a common attempt to up post count and/or troll.

First poll, didn't realize that the post actually posted before I finished the poll data. :/

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2010

All of your opinions are terrible. Check the poll results. We disagree with you.