h2odark's Champion Tier List. (ACCURATE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h2odark

03-19-2010

Tier 1: Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Muno, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Tyrandamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Veigar, Warwick, Zilean.

Tier 2: Taric, Kassadin.

Tier Deserves-Deletion-From-The-Game-FFS:
Gragas.

So you see, all of the champions when played well can prove to be fairly devastating to the enemy team or overwhelmingly helpful to your own. Different combinations of champions are, as common sense would have you believe, more effective than others. Just because you either A.) Suck at a champ or B.) Have never seen a particular champ played well, doesn't mean that the champ belongs in a low tier. Tier 2 is not far off from tier 1 in my order of ranking. I just feel the champions in tier 2 are a little underpowered compared to the rest- feel free to debate me, I won't read it.

Delete Gragas. Srsly.

*edit* this community is horrible

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

ITT: Low elo player making moronic statements.

Slinkyzz

03-19-2010

This seems more like a gragas qq thread to me :|

Darmikau

03-19-2010

Not sure if serious.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmikau View Post
Not sure if serious.
I hope not. Tier lists aren't based on low skill play, IIRC.

To prove that ANY champion is indeed viable at LOW elo, look up mundoo's last 10. Look at his Gragas.

MEMEME670

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2odark View Post
feel free to debate me, I won't read it.
By saying this you have ruined ANY credibility you would have ever had here.

Also, you put taric tier 2...

Saffire

03-19-2010

Putting "ACCURATE" in the title does not make it so.

Self-important threads that claim total knowledge without discussion are what ruins a community.

DejaFu

03-19-2010

On Wednesday I played a game with a totally awesome Gragas. His barrel skills were helping him rock at harassing and breaking up enemies who wanted to play by their own towers. They showed me the true power of great drunken dwarves.

H4MBURGERS

03-19-2010

HAHAHA you think Taric is bad.

Arthas Menethil

03-19-2010

Inb4 the lock