Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, you guys have officially ****ed up the entire game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

03-19-2010

So what it's if it's a "****ed" up game? At least it's a FUN "****ed" up game.

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
Detha:
The entire game can be decided in the last minute now

Because that wasn't the case before...? No, before it was either a snowball one way or the other, and 1 teamfight didn't matter. Now, the outcome of a team fight counts for much more, especially late game. You lose a team fight late game, you may well lose the game. It was the same as before, just that now there's less of a division of levels because of less snowballing.

Crs LiQuiD112

03-19-2010

Incoherent babbling. This guy lives in his own bubble. Go back to DOTA if you like it so much, stop trolling.

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
SheriffLobo:
humbly requesting slygoat and copybass to troll the **** out of this thread...

...also...sounds liek you like mudkiepz!

I'm not good enough for you?

frisch

03-19-2010

Well seems like i was the one reading the most of the wall of text

Though it sounded to me like "bahhhh i hate it" and "bahhhh dota was better" and then it goes "bahhh i hate it" again and "bahhhh dota was better"... so now i am thinking 'why is he not playing dota'

But wait let me put this wall of **** into one small sentence... he says:
"Underleveld champions can gain lvls too fast by killing fed champions"

I say:
"His opinion is **** because if the system would be like he wants it to be there would be no game longer than 15 minutes lol"

SheriffLobo

03-19-2010

Quote:
Fallen 62:
I'm not good enough for you?

well...problem is I'm leaving a scent trail for the other trolls...now that you're here and me I suppose.

NERF WHINERS!

Fallen 62

03-19-2010

Quote:
SheriffLobo:
well...problem is I'm leaving a scent trail for the other trolls...now that you're here and me I suppose.

NERF WHINERS!

I was in the thread before you, akshully And someone went through and gave all our posts a -1... Hmmm, wonder who that could be? C'mon Detha, rage a bit more... I dare ya!

ConeEtho

03-19-2010

Another nobody who won't ever make into high level play complaining about the lack of "skill" requirements in the game.

It is bad enough to be an elitist when you are on the top. When you are not there and will never get there it is not only bad, but ridiculous and hypocritical.