Tristana Rune Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Right now I am built for full armor pen with my Quintessences and my Marks which I've been told supplies the biggest damage increase.

My question is for my Seals and Glyphs. At the moment I have full crit chance Seals and I have half 'n' half cooldown reduction and cooldown reduction per level Glyphs. I like my Glyph choices but I feel like there are better suited Seals I could be using.

Any tourney players or extremely experienced people that can help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Chopsui

03-19-2010

in blues mp5/lvl are great, you don't have to worry about mana anymore... played some time with cdr, but but like my mp5/lvl more, you can concentrate straight on dmg items and mana is never an issue.

in yellow hp/lvl are best, some say dodge, but hp/lvl provides more effective HP on all stages (as long as you consider magic and physical dmg), just calc it yourself.. ^^

i have pen in marks and quints too, but was running with flat hp in quints for a long time.. dosn't realy _know_ whats better, atm i like pen in quints more.

Airoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Alright, mana Glyphs sound like a good idea and the HP will come in handy definitely so I will work on making that switch.

For the mana Glyphs though what would be the most efficient?
Mana = 9x 11.25 mana = 101.25 mana (basically one extra ability)
Mana/lvl = 9x 1.42 mana (at 1) = 12.78 mana and 9x 25.56 (at 18) = 230 mana
MP5 = 9x 0.31 mp5 = 2.79 mp5 (plus 4% from mastery)
MP5/lvl = 9x 0.08 mp5 (at 1) = 0.72 mp5 and 9x 1.44 (at 18) = 12.96 mp5

I was thinking I could go half 'n' half in terms of per lvl and flat stats, but I'm not sure which would be better (mana or mp5) because I haven't really tested it out.

Any words of wisdom?

Airoe

03-19-2010

Up

Chopsui

03-20-2010

(only using you numbers, to lazy to check if they are right, but they seam to)

mana vs mp5

1. example calc for lvl 1 with non scaling:
101,25 mana vs 2,79 mp5
you need 181,45 seconds to regenerate 101,25 mana with your 2,79 mana reg, so asuming that you are always regging and you don't need max mana for skills (with isn't the case with trist) mp5 is better after 3 minutes of not recaling.

2. example calc for lvl 1 with scaling.
12,78 mana vs 0,72 mp5
you need 88,75 seconds with the same asumptions as above, so after 1,5 minutes mp5 is better.

3. example calc for lvl 18 with scaling
230 mana vs 12,96 mp5
you need 88,73 seconds with the same asumptions as above, so again after 1,5 minutes mp5 is better.

so, mp5 is nearly always better, only execptions are champs that need the max mana for their skills, either for spamming or for coefficience.

so the only question is flat mp5, scaling mp5 or a mix.

flat favors low lvl (pre lvl 4 (at lvl 4 scling is already slightly better))
scaling is better after lvl 3,
and a mix, is obvius a mix^^

i personally run with scaling and never had a problem to not have enough mana pre 4
and considering the numbers (never actually tried it, becouse of the numbers^^) flat mp5 isn't enough to make a difference in later game, scaling does AND is eough early.

Airoe

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsui View Post
(only using you numbers, to lazy to check if they are right, but they seam to)

mana vs mp5

1. example calc for lvl 1 with non scaling:
101,25 mana vs 2,79 mp5
you need 181,45 seconds to regenerate 101,25 mana with your 2,79 mana reg, so asuming that you are always regging and you don't need max mana for skills (with isn't the case with trist) mp5 is better after 3 minutes of not recaling.

2. example calc for lvl 1 with scaling.
12,78 mana vs 0,72 mp5
you need 88,75 seconds with the same asumptions as above, so after 1,5 minutes mp5 is better.

3. example calc for lvl 18 with scaling
230 mana vs 12,96 mp5
you need 88,73 seconds with the same asumptions as above, so again after 1,5 minutes mp5 is better.

so, mp5 is nearly always better, only execptions are champs that need the max mana for their skills, either for spamming or for coefficience.

so the only question is flat mp5, scaling mp5 or a mix.

flat favors low lvl (pre lvl 4 (at lvl 4 scling is already slightly better))
scaling is better after lvl 3,
and a mix, is obvius a mix^^

i personally run with scaling and never had a problem to not have enough mana pre 4
and considering the numbers (never actually tried it, becouse of the numbers^^) flat mp5 isn't enough to make a difference in later game, scaling does AND is eough early.
Perfect. Exactly the info I needed. Thanks a lot.

Ashiver

03-21-2010

I would just like to add that I have heard MR a level is also worth considering for glyphs since usually a nuker will be gunning for you in the team clashes as the carry.