Why am I forced to play with bad champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axecution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

... or else face a penalty?

Generally at character select screen I'll see a horrible team comp and agree to it in the hopes the enemy team is also a pug-team with a horrible comp. (I'll plug the gap and play to what we need).

If by some chance we win it's either cause I carried or fed enough kills to our bad carry for him to do some work.

But sometimes there is so much fail I wonder why I wouldn't dodge. Only to find out (oh, I had to do this 4 hours ago so I gotta wait 10-20 minutes....)

Why? Dodging is not a bad thing. The only people that truly care about dodging are those that want to force other people to play with them using their horribad champs which offer nothing to the team.

Sick of it.

Jason Only

03-19-2010

For the same reason you had to eat Brussels sprouts when you were a kid: it tastes bad, but it's good for your bones and will toughen you up.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Funny how everyone on this forum is plagued by bad teammates, and yet can carry.

Oh, and you play Janna... so I don't understand this thread?

Toros

03-19-2010

Because you play bad champions, thus ensuring one in every game.

Axecution

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
Funny how everyone on this forum is plagued by bad teammates, and yet can carry.
That's a whole other QQ thread there. This is purely about char. select screen and team comps.

Beegly Boogs

03-19-2010

You've played Janna in your last 10. Everyone can -1 this thread, obviously some low elo terribad trying to blame others for his own shortcomings.

ShadowedFate

03-19-2010

Maybe it's time to get real and realize a game like this requires a winner AND a loser. And you'd be amazed at how good some "terrible comps" actually are, but you are probably too closed minded to think about it.

Dragonglove

03-19-2010

I surprised you believe that champions win games and not players.

Axecution

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post

Oh, and you play Janna... so I don't understand this thread?
Only ever played Janna once.

BastardOfPuppets

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedFate View Post
Maybe it's time to get real and realize a game like this requires a winner AND a loser. And you'd be amazed at how good some "terrible comps" actually are, but you are probably too closed minded to think about it.
This. Especially if you're solo queueing. All you really need is one or two halfway talented carries and a support, and you can usually roll opposing teams. Tanks are great to have, but not always necessary.