Riot Point Games would you play?

I would never play this game mode. 1 25.00%
I might try it. 2 50.00%
I would play every once an while. 1 25.00%
I would often. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Riot Point Games would you play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoccoSacco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Ok I did a post about an idea for a game mode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this before but here gos.

The concept is simple set up games that can be played at anytime just like the current MM but have them cost Riot Points to enter. The winners get a % of the Riot Points the losers payed 1/6 each and 1/6 for Riot. This is kind of like online poker or what magic had. They could even give rewards for X number of wins like skins.

So why would people want this? So they can play for a little more then just a win/lose. Getting unique skins for X number of wins.

So why would Riot want to do this? Well if it became popular then the number of Riot points sold would go up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people seemed to like the idea others had some fears about legal problems. To me I only see one reason why Riot would not want to add this mode. If they take the time to add it and no one uses it. So I though I would make a poll to see if anyone would even play it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-19-2010

Why remake this thread? Add a poll to your original thread with thread tools.

RoccoSacco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Why remake this thread? Add a poll to your original thread with thread tools.
Didn't know you could or I would have. Thread tools?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotsure View Post
didn't know you could or i would have. Thread tools?
Attachment 20998

RoccoSacco

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Thanks for the info I will give that a try next time.

AdHominem

Recruiter

03-19-2010

I kinda like this idea, it would definitely separate the noobs from the tryhards.

You would have to make conditions for being able to play, like lvl 30 only, below a certain threshold of leaves, etc

RoccoSacco

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdHominem View Post
I kinda like this idea, it would definitely separate the noobs from the tryhards.

You would have to make conditions for being able to play, like lvl 30 only, below a certain threshold of leaves, etc
I could see adding the "lvl 30 only" as a way to keep the QQing down.