The All MIA Podcast BETA!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradox

Adjudicator

03-19-2010

Hello again General Forums! I come to you with a small token of progress! Over the past week or so I have been doing some research on just how to get a podcast off the ground, and I believe I'm 90% there! The only thing left to do at this moment is to actually record a REAL episode.

But if you'd like to get a head start, and subscribe to the RSS feed that will be used to dump all kinds of LoL goodness in to your ears, then fallow this link! On the right hand side you'll see our RSS feed displaying the most recent episode. Book mark this little wordpress blog, because we'll be making updates and posting show notes there!

I'd like to get a real episode up soonish, but thats all still in the air. I'll probably have a more concrete answer for you all either tonight or tomorrow! Until then, you can enjoy my 9ish min rambling about the plans for the podcast!

Paradox

Adjudicator

03-19-2010

Buuuuuuump!

Paradox

Adjudicator

03-19-2010

Aight, one more bump before I head off to work! You were all so excited for a League of Legends podcast a week ago! Wheres the love!? :P

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2010

Posting here because I'm interested.

C'mon people, a podcast should be interesting.

ObjectiveTruth

03-19-2010

Cool idea. I'd definatley listen.

Good to maybe have discussions about current issues, patch notes, champion strategies things like that.

Bookmarked

GrooveRut

03-19-2010

I subscribed. I hope it is awesome.

Pocket Heals

03-19-2010

First beta cast was great man keep up the good work, hope it goes far

Morzas

03-19-2010

Oh, cool. A podcast. If you ever want a contributor, I am willing to lend what little talent I have to your efforts.

Paradox

Adjudicator

03-19-2010

hey guys thanks for the support! You can also faow the show on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/allmiapodcast and you can fallow me at http://www.twitter.com/paradoxstream