Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gentleman cho, really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sOtWiSteD

03-19-2010

Quote:
Crithica:
Yeah, Cho'Gath is almost as low tier as your trolling.

i'm not trolling i'm just wondering why there's a thread about the 350 referal thing, and all i see is "PICK GENTLEMAN CHOGATH, L O L?!!@@" and i'm thinking... you can chose one unique skin and you pick...cho?
I see gragas more than cho. Hell, i've seen more ezreals than cho, and ezreal was released like 2 days ago.

Arthas Menethil

Recruiter

03-19-2010

inb4 the lock

sOtWiSteD

03-19-2010

Quote:
Arthas Menethil:
inb4 the lock

i wish i was as psychic as you. or did the downvotes give it away?

Retnik

03-19-2010

You don't see him played much because he isn't a right click warrior. He actually takes some amount of skill and focus to play correctly. There is not a better carry raper then cho...rupture, silence, NOM done. And your Ezreal argument is inherently flawed...he is brand new so of course people want to play him. Just look at pantheon when he came out, and how many play him now (free week I still don't see many).

On a much more important note save the gentleman cho'gath. He would do the same for you.

Arthas Menethil

Recruiter

03-19-2010

cho is pretty garbage as a hero, but he oozes appeal.

therefore this entire thread is doomed to be locked.

i like cho myself, just like i like teemo - two ****ty heroes with **** skillsets that i like to play for some reason. ):