Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr - tiger stance confusion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NineInchNails

Adjudicator

03-19-2010

I just unlocked Udyr and i'm confused about his tiger stance. On activation your attacks are surpose to do more damage for 2 seconds but I was still hitting for the same ammount of damage?

Also what is the point of splitting attacks into 3? I thought that would make on hit items imba but the description says only the first attack applies on hit effects.

03-19-2010

Obviously, bonus damage is only for 1 hit.
Splitting attack into 3 nerfs dodge(dodge/3), also tiger stance grants attack speed.

NineInchNails

Adjudicator

03-19-2010

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.

Pockets

03-21-2010

The tiger stance is currently bugged. the activation effect is not working. there are a number of posts about his on the bug section. (of course only a week after i first posted this bug =/)

Wretch

03-21-2010

Quote:
MyNeighbourTrololo:
Obviously, bonus damage is only for 1 hit.
Splitting attack into 3 nerfs dodge(dodge/3), also tiger stance grants attack speed.

You only really see 2 champs stack a crazy amount of dodge, that being kat and jax. Tiger stance is nothing but a benefit to Jax...

IamGrimm

03-21-2010

Quote:
Wretch:
You only really see 2 champs stack a crazy amount of dodge, that being kat and jax. Tiger stance is nothing but a benefit to Jax...

Double wrong. It's a loss for Jax and Tiger stance is also an increase in attack speed.

BUT, since the activation-buff is NOT working (The damage increase), go for Phoenix any time.

Oolode

03-21-2010

Quote:
Grimmz:
Double wrong. It's a loss for Jax and Tiger stance is also an increase in attack speed.

BUT, since the activation-buff is NOT working (The damage increase), go for Phoenix any time.

Except that you'll activate counter three times as quickly... It doesn't 'nerf' dodge, it makes more hits so the dodge rate will be closer to average more quickly.

IamGrimm

03-21-2010

Quote:
Oolode:
Except that you'll activate counter three times as quickly... It doesn't 'nerf' dodge, it makes more hits so the dodge rate will be closer to average more quickly.

Someone else called it 'nerf'.
I didn't.

Oolode

03-21-2010

Yeah, sorry, just didn't feel like quoting multiple people.

IamGrimm

03-21-2010

Then regard my post as unwritten, I can feel your pain about multiquoting >__>