Five tanks. WWHHHAAAATTT!!!??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

I once played vs a 4-tank 1 Annie team..... it was not so fun for us lol...

To top it off Annie got a Rod and then some tank items... so she was unkillable too ...

Greensamo

03-19-2010

TF + ASPD + Madred's Blood Razor = lol that team fails.

Azing

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
Blitz, Mundo, and Mort are not tanks.
I have to disagree.

Blitz I do agree is not a full fledge tank. He is more beefy then most dps but not tank.

Mundo is still a valuable tank character. In a way hes best build hybrid taking some tank items while also grabbing some damage dealing goodies.

Mord however, is a tank. Deny it all you want but the best Mord build is a tank build. Focusing upon taking damage will make his shield ability even stronger and he will eat damage like no tomorrow and still provide ample damage output with CDR. Anyone who aims for DMG Mord is a noob, and anyone who focuses pure AP is the same (AP ratios aren't good enough to focus on it, though getting a little bit that provide defensive benefits like Scepter or HP and extra goodies works)

panthroq

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
I have to disagree.

Blitz I do agree is not a full fledge tank. He is more beefy then most dps but not tank.

Mundo is still a valuable tank character. In a way hes best build hybrid taking some tank items while also grabbing some damage dealing goodies.

Mord however, is a tank. Deny it all you want but the best Mord build is a tank build. Focusing upon taking damage will make his shield ability even stronger and he will eat damage like no tomorrow and still provide ample damage output with CDR. Anyone who aims for DMG Mord is a noob, and anyone who focuses pure AP is the same (AP ratios aren't good enough to focus on it, though getting a little bit that provide defensive benefits like Scepter or HP and extra goodies works)
why on earth would you ever want a tank with no disable.. not even a snare.. that sounds like the worst initiator in the game other than walking in.. which is not scary since his damage is pathetic as tank build.. a tank with no disable is FAIL.

RoccoSacco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickblade View Post
In my experience playing against tank teams, all it takes is spirit visages, warmogs, and sunfire capes and it's ungodly hard to beat them.
Don't forget GA

holistic

03-19-2010

replaced the mundo with singed and you've got yourself a team. also the mord would have to go at least partial dps if you wanted to kill anyone on the opposing team...

sartissian

03-19-2010

Any of those champs COULD be played as a tank.

The other day we faced a mostly tank team, and the *******s stacked sunfires and trounced us. We were winning handily for the first 15 minutes or so, but then they built the capes and started rolling us. Not much you can do when you get cc'd in the midst of a team with 8+ sunfires.

Simon Belmont2

03-19-2010

I tried an all tank team. Chogath, Alistar, Singed, Mord, and Malphite... Unfortunately we all got our asses kicked by a Twitch with bloodfist.. No I'm serious, he raped us so hard we had no choice but to die. We couldn't even kill more than 2 towers and lose in just under 30 minutes

PhantomSin

03-19-2010

Mord is not a tank, he just can soak a lot of dmg. Blitz is semi tank and comes short of pure tanks if built full out defense. Mundo is just a walking cleaver cannon and if he initiates against good team will die before his team is even there. Pure tanks are alistar only on that team. Malphite does good bc of his E skill, bulding armor. Pure tanks team would be Alistar, Rammus, Amumu, Singed, Cho. And believe me that set up on one team is hell of a lot more scary than the one you posted.