Que Dodge Penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnF Hunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

/double slap! BAD TROLL! this subject has nothing to do with my original post please stop.

im just wondering how the que could get up to 15 minutes when the most ive ever seen was 3 minutes

WizardClass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecw88 View Post
/double slap! BAD TROLL! this subject has nothing to do with my original post please stop.

im just wondering how the que could get up to 15 minutes when the most ive ever seen was 3 minutes
It's because you queue dodge too much.

People can dodge all they want, their records are still going to stay where they are.

If you want a better record, YOU have to become better, not your team, as it changes with every game.

AutoSponge

03-19-2010

I sent a support ticket in for this issue. People intentionally queue griefing. They sit in champ select and don't pick. If you ask them to pick they say things like "make me."

Basically, I have two choices. Find something else to do for 10 minutes while my queue dodge penalty cools down, or let the game happen and find something to do for 25 minutes while the game completes.

Either way, I'm not playing LoL during this time and if I get distracted, I'm not playing any more that day. This is the opposite of what they want. They will either fix it, or lose money.

Xixy

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoSponge View Post
I sent a support ticket in for this issue. People intentionally queue griefing. They sit in champ select and don't pick. If you ask them to pick they say things like "make me."

Basically, I have two choices. Find something else to do for 10 minutes while my queue dodge penalty cools down, or let the game happen and find something to do for 25 minutes while the game completes.

Either way, I'm not playing LoL during this time and if I get distracted, I'm not playing any more that day. This is the opposite of what they want. They will either fix it, or lose money.
So you're AFKing? Reported.