Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reapa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

I have finally chosen to use her for the 1st time this weekend and wow....I have nevered played better with any other champ.

Her q Skill is quite useful for farming mainly because it is the MOST spammabale skill i have EVER seen/used. Not to mention with the right amount of ability power(200+), the most devastating killing skill.

her W skill is- short stealth, but i like the stun so it is alright!

E skill- this is the badass skill i have loved not matter how many times i use it. I remember when my ravaged did 700+ dmg and i 1 hit a Kayle after she came out all high and might after a double kill...funniest/ easiest kill ever.

Her ult- BEST ult ever!!! the way i use evelynn, i never have it non availiable.

They way i use evelynn makes 2 on 1or even 3 on 1 kinda fun to go against. the stun witht he 1st hit, the massive ravage dmg along with the constant hate spike along with the lich bane affect= almost instant kill. (this is during late game)

As i see it, the worst mistake is to let someone who uses her to get their 1st kill on u. Then once she gets the boots and sheen/lich bane....have mercy on your soul. (this is probably with me who likes to get those 2 items 1st)

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-29-2009

I think she's pretty weak personally. Easily counterable. I like facing her

Also, ever seen Karthus' Lay waste?

Reapa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skystriker View Post

Not easy to counter if the team has got no CV, and beside, most of the guys take her too...not seriously and I end up getting 15+ kills and like 0-3 deaths only...I was the reason 1 team couldn't kill my base lol we eventually won after 1 hour 20 minutes or so

Lay waste has to be aimed.....hate spike is like... get close and click!

MaximalBeast

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skystriker View Post

Agreed, I love to face Evelynn. They always think they're so sneaky. It just makes my job a whole lot easier with good ol' Oracle's Elixir. Right when they think they have you, BAM, the hunter becomes the hunted.

Driath

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximalBeast View Post
Agreed, I love to face Evelynn. They always think they're so sneaky. It just makes my job a whole lot easier with good ol' Oracle's Elixir. Right when they think they have you, BAM, the hunter becomes the hunted.
That likely won't always work when they fix the buff bug. I inspect my targets for oracle's buff before engaging, but sometimes they have it when it doesn't show up. A good stealther would avoid you *if* they knew you had it on.

Reapa

08-29-2009

Quote:

The people who underestimate me don't get it till im too much of a problem to kill...and by then my teammates get in the way if they choose to chase me

MaximalBeast

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driath View Post
That likely won't always work when they fix the buff bug. I inspect my targets for oracle's buff before engaging, but sometimes they have it when it doesn't show up. A good stealther would avoid you *if* they knew you had it on.
Well any decent player knows to buy Oracle's elixir or put up sight wards whenever Eve or Twitch are in the game, so what, you're going to feed off noobs the entire game? Where's the pride in that? She's a good pub stomper, but in the face of decent players she's only ok.

Driath

08-29-2009

Quote:
Well any decent player knows to buy Oracle's elixir or put up sight wards whenever Eve or Twitch are in the game, so what, you're going to feed off noobs the entire game? Where's the pride in that? She's a good pub stomper, but in the face of decent players she's only ok.
I should clarify, I wouldn't avoid them completely, but the initiation strategy does completely change knowing whether or not someone has the buff. Plus there usually only one or two people on a team that have the potion, so I'd like to know who I can solo gank, or who I need to setup a trap for.

MaximalBeast

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driath View Post
I should clarify, I wouldn't avoid them completely, but the initiation strategy does completely change knowing whether or not someone has the buff. Plus there usually only one or two people on a team that have the potion, so I'd like to know who I can solo gank, or who I need to setup a trap for.
Like I said, any decent player knows to get the elixir or sight wards so those other three or four players probably aren't the brightest tools in the shed. And by setting up a trap, do you mean a gank? You know, what any hero besides Soraka can do? This doesn't exactly give me an awe inspiring impression of Eve which you are clearly trying to pass off.

Driath

08-29-2009

Quote:
Like I said, any decent player knows to get the elixir or sight wards so those other three or four players probably aren't the brightest tools in the shed. And by setting up a trap, do you mean a gank? You know, what any hero besides Soraka can do? This doesn't exactly give me an awe inspiring impression of Eve which you are clearly trying to pass off.
No, I specifically mean a trap. An example could be I come in pretending like I don't know you can see me, fake retreat to a corner where someone else is waiting. I guess all traps can be called a gank, sure; but all ganks are not traps... if that makes sense.

I'm not trying to pass anything off as awe inspiring. In fact, I don't even play eve, so I'm not really sure how you got that impression.