[SKIN] Kayle (Iron Fist Judicator)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifrathsir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

[Changes made and the new .dds is available]This is my first skin and its pretty much a simple recolor with a a little bit of layering work on the wings. Admittedly, it's not the greatest, but I enjoy it as my first attempt. Maybe a few others will enjoy it as well.

<<The .dds file can be obtained here>>

In-game Screens attached

MichaelBradley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifrathsir View Post
This is my first skin and its pretty much a simple recolor with a a little bit of layering work on the wings. Admittedly, it's not the greatest, but I enjoy it as my first attempt. Maybe a few others will enjoy it as well.

<<The .dds file can be obtained here>>

In-game Screens attached

i see you fixed the weird texture thing then , it looks good but theres something about those wings that doesn't seem too look right for me....hmm...

Talamare

03-19-2010

looks blurry

Lifrathsir

03-19-2010

Yeah, the wings didn't quite turn out how I wanted them but after spending too much time on them I just decided to throw it up and see what people thought.

The wings started as an ivory/skeletal overlay on top of the originals which took a lot of time to get laying correctly with the mesh in the .sco file. I'm sure, if I were a little more knowledgeable, I could edit the mesh layout to make them look better, but I've decided to move on to other skins. My hopes are that the next one will look much better.

@Talamare: The whole things looks blurry? Or the Wings?

EDIT: I guess the shoulders do look a little blurry as well, unfortunately I think that is due to the shading and color choices. I may be able to revamp them and crisp it up a bit, but I don't think a whole lot can be done with my limited photoshop know-how

Talamare

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifrathsir View Post
Yeah, the wings didn't quite turn out how I wanted them but after spending too much time on them I just decided to throw it up and see what people thought.

The wings started as an ivory/skeletal overlay on top of the originals which took a lot of time to get laying correctly with the mesh in the .sco file. I'm sure, if I were a little more knowledgeable, I could edit the mesh layout to make them look better, but I've decided to move on to other skins. My hopes are that the next one will look much better.

@Talamare: The whole things looks blurry? Or the Wings?

EDIT: I guess the shoulders do look a little blurry as well, unfortunately I think that is due to the shading and color choices. I may be able to revamp them and crisp it up a bit, but I don't think a whole lot can be done with my limited photoshop know-how
Duplicate the Layer, put the 2nd layer as an overlay

Lifrathsir

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Duplicate the Layer, put the 2nd layer as an overlay
The results are this. Not quite sure if its what you meant, but it does look better imo

MichaelBradley

03-19-2010

Much better!

the wings look far better now i knew it looked weird

Talamare

03-19-2010

Yea, looks amazing now very nice man +1

Lifrathsir

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Yea, looks amazing now very nice man +1
Well, I very much appreciate the advice. xD