Lvl 11 in need of team/clan!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittoBoy

05-24-2011

I'm very Motivated to be in "GOOD" , TEAM ORIENTATED", and ""ACTIVE"" CLAN

Please Keep it simple.

Fierce Frankie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

I'm level 23, and I play with a lot of level 30's. I have a teamspeak server and we're always looking for more people to play with us while we talk on Teamspeak, we do premades and it makes teamwork A LOT easier. Hate setting up a gank with clueless people. =P One of the TS admins has over 1700 elo so you could come play with us, we would love to have you. =]

TS info:
address: fiercespeak.sytes.net
port: 9987

We welcome all levels to come play, but we prefer people who are 18 and older, or at least pretty mature.

We are The Fierce Force!

LittoBoy

05-25-2011

hi, awsome i would love to play with you!

LittoBoy

05-25-2011

do you have ana accounting i can add you with?

GoonPontoon

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceFrankie View Post
I'm level 23, and I play with a lot of level 30's. I have a teamspeak server and we're always looking for more people to play with us while we talk on Teamspeak, we do premades and it makes teamwork A LOT easier. Hate setting up a gank with clueless people. =P One of the TS admins has over 1700 elo so you could come play with us, we would love to have you. =]

TS info:
address: fiercespeak.sytes.net
port: 9987

We welcome all levels to come play, but we prefer people who are 18 and older, or at least pretty mature.

We are The Fierce Force!
Do you guys have premades based on level? Or is it whoever is on at the time makes a team?

Fierce Frankie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Well I think level 22 is the lowest we have at the time, most of the people are 30's.

Fierce Frankie

05-25-2011

Obviously we don't put as much weight on normal games as ranked, but if we think that somebody is significantly below the skill level of other players, we will suggest doing bot games a bit or give them advice. We don't force anyone to play with someone they don't want to. But people need practice, of course. =P