Cryo's ult - I feel that..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Effulgent

08-29-2009

You should be able to turn it off while stunned so that you are not oom by the time you come out of stun.

discuss

klorinator

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

I think it's fine as is, I know that there is a similar issue with the Q spell... you cannot detonate it while stunned but I think it is better this way.

Effulgent

08-30-2009

not being able to detonate is fine, but i think you should be able to turn off an ability that is sucking all your mana away.

Darklord

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

I mentioned this in the feedback roundup this week, I feel that since cryo is the strongest caster in the game right now, you could fix this and give her a slight nerf in one change; make it so her ult is turned off when she gets stunned. This will help lower Cryo's power in teamfights a bit, as well as preventing the annoyance of losing all your mana when you get stunned with an off-center ult.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

What about silences, then? They also force toggle abilities to stay on. I always felt they should deactivate such abilities.

Effulgent

08-30-2009

agreed.

somewhere

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
I mentioned this in the feedback roundup this week, I feel that since cryo is the strongest caster in the game right now, you could fix this and give her a slight nerf in one change; make it so her ult is turned off when she gets stunned. This will help lower Cryo's power in teamfights a bit, as well as preventing the annoyance of losing all your mana when you get stunned with an off-center ult.
oh ya cryo could use a good nerf, i hate how she can just stun,dps,run,stun,dps,run till your dead early game. really the missle has so much range that she can just about always stay out of harms way. vary anoyying.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2009

being unable to turn things off just adds to the strategy. it makes those disables all the more effective. however i do think that you should at LEAST be able to turn the ult off if you're in egg form. not turn it back on, just turn it off.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-31-2009

The only nerf that cyro needs is a nerf to the mana cost on her skills, she seems to be able to spam them way too often considering how powerful they are

Also when slows get fixed, her ultimate wont be so OMGWTF in team battles

Logo

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
The only nerf that cyro needs is a nerf to the mana cost on her skills, she seems to be able to spam them way too often considering how powerful they are

Also when slows get fixed, her ultimate wont be so OMGWTF in team battles
Her abilities actually cost significantly more mana than other casters. Compare her against Annie, Lich, or heck even Sivir, Judicator, or Pirate and you'll see how much less she can spam. The only reason she's able to spam at all is because you focus on mana items for her (tear, catalyst) and her abilities have good cooldowns.

Considering that even as the 2nd best offensive caster (behind Lich) she's just barely worth taking in favor of other roles I wouldn't touch her quite yet.

What they DO need to fix about her though is egg removing debuffs. Losing a 300g elixir to egg is annoying as hell.