highest skill cap character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikanis

05-24-2011

Im just giving my list of the tops

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

ezreal isn't as hard as people make him out to be.

shaco and TF are tough to play I've found

Aikanis

05-24-2011

Thumbs up jars, Ezreal really isnt that hard. Other then the ult, when long range shooting.

Raunchyyy

05-24-2011

I gotta *lol* at the TF mentions, since he's by far the easiest of any of the champs mentioned thus far (besides that one trolldamere).

Honestly though all the main champs have been mentioned: Shaco, Cass, Lee Sin.

LyraBoss

05-24-2011

this game takes no skill. get over yourselves thinking this game needs skills. its more of a knowledge based game. Like GBA pokemon games.

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raunchyyy View Post
I gotta *lol* at the TF mentions, since he's by far the easiest of any of the champs mentioned thus far (besides that one trolldamere).

Honestly though all the main champs have been mentioned: Shaco, Cass, Lee Sin.
*Trundlemere, King of the Trolls.
Although I definitely think it is Cass. Team fights can get a bit crazy, and timing your ulti to coincide with the most (or most effective) stuns possible can be hard.

Tautochrone

05-24-2011

Nidalee...I'm sure she would be mentioned a lot more in this thread if more people actually played her. But people usually try her out, suck absolute balls with her, and never look at her again thinking she's just a terrible champion.

She's an absolute beast (no pun intended)

Besides the fact that she has 6 different abilities most people don't understand that Nidalee will never win a toe-to-toe fight with almost any champ of equal level. You have to know when to engage, and when to gtfo. Soften them up with some Javelins (landing a long-range skill shot adds to her diffculty), get up with a trap and them go cougar, tear them up and back out again. Heal up and repeat the process until you can kill them.

She's a squishy melee champ with overall low-ish damage output but high survivability if you know how to survive with her.

Most people just shift into Cougar Form, try to fight someone straight up and lose horribly...and that's why you don't see many people play Nidalee...and even fewer actually do well with her (I've only run across ~3...including me)

Etherimp

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautochrone View Post
Nidalee...I'm sure she would be mentioned a lot more in this thread if more people actually played her. But people usually try her out, suck absolute balls with her, and never look at her again thinking she's just a terrible champion.

She's an absolute beast (no pun intended)

Besides the fact that she has 6 different abilities most people don't understand that Nidalee will never win a toe-to-toe fight with almost any champ of equal level. You have to know when to engage, and when to gtfo. Soften them up with some Javelins (landing a long-range skill shot adds to her diffculty), get up with a trap and them go cougar, tear them up and back out again. Heal up and repeat the process until you can kill them.

She's a squishy melee champ with overall low-ish damage output but high survivability if you know how to survive with her.

Most people just shift into Cougar Form, try to fight someone straight up and lose horribly...and that's why you don't see many people play Nidalee...and even fewer actually do well with her (I've only run across ~3...including me)
Every (good) Nidalee I've ever gone against just snipes with her Javelin... Kind of like Lux, without a snare. Which, btw, is a nightmare to lane against. Lux + Nidalee.

Tha Dynamite

05-24-2011

There is a difference between having nuances and a seriously high skill cap champion. Having the most nuances doesn't mean that the champion actually has a high skill cap.

Also, there isn't a blatant difference between a bad Shaco and a good Shaco. Its a blatant difference between a snowballed Shaco and a underfarmed Shaco.

Nothing you guys have mentioned makes Shaco a high skill-cap champion.

Tautochrone

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Every (good) Nidalee I've ever gone against just snipes with her Javelin... Kind of like Lux, without a snare. Which, btw, is a nightmare to lane against. Lux + Nidalee.
I hope you don't mean they neglect Cougar Form. If so, then I wouldn't label them "good".