highest skill cap character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PortugalTheMana

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidog889 View Post
shaco, anivia, ezreal, lee sin, nidalee, twisted fate, kassadin, and cass.. i'm sure im missing some people ^^.

From my experience these threee have a high skill cap.

Ez because if you miss his skill shots, hes fail so its takes time to combo his spells all while remembering to autoattack.

nidalee because of her panther form/human form uses. YOu have to properly know when yo go into panther mode to stomp on people and when to be in human form to heal/ be a factor teamwise.

calcyoulater

05-24-2011

so shaco is beast? when played good?

Modevasion

05-24-2011

a well played shaco is that itch you just can't scratch...

He can carry a team while almost never showing up to team fights..

So.. yes, a good shaco is **** good.

lxxReDxxl

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeaglex7 View Post
tyrandmere
I totally Disagree,
Tryde is really easy, at level 6 imo he becomes OP.

IMO Olaf or Teemo is Diffcult but easy to master and they can both be verstile members of a team.

HookD

05-24-2011

cassiopia

Nasik

05-24-2011

Cassiopia, Shaco, Twitch, EvE. Our some of the up there to me. Because the longer steath champions are squishy. Eve and Twitch die very fast. Oracles make them some what useless. But I've the best still kill and carry. Shaco is very easy to kill. You have to set your Jitb just right and gank fast. Which is more strategy then most other champs have. High skill cap for shaco. Ez as well. Cassiopia takes insane micro. So does Shaco. But Shaco is #1 cause of what he can do.

Lancefighter

05-24-2011

No mention of leesin, even ignoring his double-e bug.

Etherimp

05-24-2011

Shaco, Anivia, Eve, Galio, Karma.

Shaco because of his nuances, as mentioned above.. he's also incredibly squishy. Anivia because of her overall complexity as a character and her aimed shot. Eve is difficult to master, imo.. Eve's are either terrible or extremely good. Karma has to manage her ability cooldowns very carefully. Galio is probably the most difficult Tank/supports to master.

ZestyJesty

05-24-2011

no mention of koggy? Super long range, super squishy, and no escape other than flash/ghost. Hes Extremely hard to position well in teamfights. Stay too far back and you risk being bumrushed/isolated by gap-closers like nocturne and akali. Get too close, and your the priority target.

Nasik

05-24-2011

Haha Yeah koggy is great stuff. But your right. He is a pain to play. But a real power house.