Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

highest skill cap character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calcyoulater

05-24-2011

my question to you pros out there is, which character in your opinion has the highest skill cap.

and who is the hardest to master?

Greatrabe

05-24-2011

Vladimir.

Evelios

05-24-2011

am no pro, but i am a terrible tank. Its tough to know when to initiate and how to put yourself in a position to CC somone important. So i stick with my favorate champions, kass and xin

ForeverLaxx

05-24-2011

The generally accepted response to this is Shaco. Not because he's good, but because he's got so many tricks and nuances to his style that it becomes immediately apparent when you're fighting against a good one versus fighting a bad one. Every AP Shaco is bad, though.

Ady2

05-24-2011

Ez has a very high skill cap as well. All his abilities are skill shots and he is very squishy so positioning is key as well.

StyrTW

05-24-2011

nidalee, junglers

Orthello

05-24-2011

Shaco- There is a huge gap between the good ones and the bad ones.

Swain and Cass mainly because they don't have the wtf burst people want in an AP character

liquidstardust

05-24-2011

tyrandmere

Modevasion

05-24-2011

shaco, anivia, ezreal, lee sin, nidalee, twisted fate, kassadin, and cass.. i'm sure im missing some people ^^.

liquidstardust

05-24-2011

mayeb twisted fate too