Looking for a new sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

She's still amazing and Twitch is still amazing. Even moreso with kayle on his team

Sedon

03-19-2010

I would go tristana. She is pretty balanced, yet she can carry teams as good as any.

notliam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2010

Twitch does not fill the same role as Sivir. His job is to hide at the beginning of a team fight to make the enemy think it's a 5v4, then appear when they initiate to take down the enemy team health by 100% by shooting ~300 damage poisoning attacks that hit 2.5 times a second. He can be fun to play, but he's only really fun if he gets fed. Luckily he's easily fed because of his invisibility. I think he's best starting in a side lane, whereas Sivir is one of the best soloers due to her awesome farming and harassment.

Sivir may be able to carry, but give her starks + aegis and she's amazing support, and can still kill with so you can easily farm a bloodthirster, which makes her uber deadly.

dYCz6lcXvHgw3EQf

03-19-2010

Thanks for the feedback so far. I'll try trist when she's free and then decide between her and twitch. Playing twitch in a real game this week is useless anyway.

YallaYalla

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
Thanks for the feedback so far. I'll try trist when she's free and then decide between her and twitch. Playing twitch in a real game this week is useless anyway.
shes just 450 if i remember correctly so you dont really need to wait

Beegly Boogs

03-19-2010

Trist is 1350 and is nothing compared to Twitch.

Twitch doesn't even need to be fed to wreck teams.

Jaikaro

03-19-2010

Give Nidalee a try. If you go the typical AD w/ trin force route, you can put out respectable damage while providing traps to track enemy movement, and your heal is halfway decent. If you go AP, your heal will pop people up to full health quite well, and your Javelin will do a ton of damage.

Nokturnol

03-19-2010

Twitch has problems against certain heroes especially solo laning. A well played Tris, Sivir or even Karthas can pretty much make sure he can't even farm. If you play him just pick a side lane and stay alive, gank when ya can and secretly switch lanes once you're high enough and preform ganks.

The quickest way out of low-mid ELO is to find a good kayle to queue up with. I did so with my brother, but he didn't enjoy just following me around and making me invulnerable and quit doing so. (Sadly... sigh, probably could still be doing that and insta-winning every game)

Twitches main problems are when his teammates don't start fights for him or just let him die and steal his kills. His best abilities are flash and cleanse to prevent being exhausted and for a way out since he lacks a rocket jump like Tris or Valk like corki. Banshee's on him is a must other then that stack massive dmg and malady. (Cleanse also helps to not have to get merc treads)

Sivir carried me when i first started then I switched to Twitch. Corki can do pretty well but he's a little more support and a little less dps then twitch, but can tear through tanks like tissue paper while having a built in escape.

Remunial

03-19-2010

I don't really like players who use Sivir as a carry. She is much more efficient as a lane pusher. With the teleport summoner spell she is so beastly against turrets. A team fight breaks out, Sivir teleports to a different lane, Sivir destroys a building or 2 before the enemy team notices what happened.

If someone is playing Sivir as a carry then I don't see why you would change champions after her nerf. A minor movement speed decrease on her Ult and a minor range decrease is no reason to QQ IMO. It makes her get a little closer in battles and might make it harder in the laning phase but it's not such a huge nerf that you need to change champions. The Katarina nerfs were nerfs that mean you need to change champions, not this minor change.

Beegly Boogs

03-19-2010

Never get malady on twitch.