Looking for a new sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dYCz6lcXvHgw3EQf

03-19-2010

Due to the sivir nerf I'm looking for a new hero that can fulfill the same role: a dps-oriented support (or straight carry) with decent hp. All other carries and carrylikes have toilet paper hp which isn't a lot of fun in solo queue, except for jax who is about to get nerfed.

I like twitch, but people keep saying he's trash at high elo and I don't want to commit to a hero that becomes trash.

Thanks!

Melph

03-19-2010

Twitch is no trash. Maybe not dominating as he was before but it's not a bad thing. It's not because he can't no longer 1vs5 man gank from 1200 range that he is useless.

If your looking at a Sivir type of champs Mordenkeiser is probably the closest in term of pushing ability. Morgana kinda fit the:"Support/Range DPS/Tough to kill" champion description

Mr Scorpio

03-19-2010

Nidalee or Corki aren't bad choices. They might be a lil squish, but both have escape abilities. Nidalee is probably one of the hardest champions to take down without most of your team assisting. Her attack speed boost from her heal can melt towers if you leave her alone.

shadowwada

03-19-2010

Ashe tbh

Kadzin

03-19-2010

Pretty much any ranged carry would suit you.
Here is the rundown.

Ashe
Tristana
Corki
Nidalee
Twitch
Teemo
Ezreal
Twisted Fate

Kruxx

03-19-2010

Didn't they only nerf her attack range a little bit? That makes her unplayable now?

Melph

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruxx View Post
Didn't they only nerf her attack range a little bit? That makes her unplayable now?
It doesn't really change her Power level at all. Just the range she need to be to smack your face. Just require a little adaptation.

Mr Scorpio

03-19-2010

Quote:
Her Ult's effect was nerfed if memory serves correctly

Yana

03-19-2010

Ult was nerfed from (iirc) 35% increased movespeed down to 25% (or 25 to 15, I forget which), and the AS bonus was unchanged.

Attack range from 450 down to 400.

She's still very powerful, but the main difference is that you're a little more vulnerable during the laning phase. It also feels a bit ... stiffer?... playing her due to her shorter range.

Overall, not much change to her other than being a little more vulnerable and being less good for helping your team chase and destroy a fleeing enemy team.

I would suggest going Q instead of W for her though if you can consistently land it, because now W spam makes you more vulnerable. She's definitely still highly viable, just not quite so OP any more.

Kadzin

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scorpio View Post
Her Ult's effect was nerfed if memory serves correctly
Her ult got changed last patch.
She is still a pretty d!ckslamming carry.