Evelynn OP much?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celissa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

Hello everyone. I were playing tryndamere and evelynn wiped me in less that 3seconds. I didnt even have time to press my ultimate. Anyways, i bought the hero and tried several ways to play her. My opponent in THAT game went with amp tome and a pot in the start and he got soulstealer ASAP, at about lv12 he had full stacks. (can it be that he is full-runed? Although he says he dont have any runes at all). Well... I need you guys opinions about a good skill-build aswell as items. Thanks in advance.

Shavebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

trollface.jpg

poornewb

07-17-2010

facepalm

Rezengu

07-17-2010

fail troll is fail

GiGoLoW

07-17-2010

o.O

FoxieVixen

07-17-2010

The thing about Evelynn is she sucks, Alot.
Which means devoted players will eventually be really good due to that handicap allowing them to develop a large amount of skill which lets them dominate most players with stronger champions but only requite the skill of right clicking.
In any case talented Eve players would be absolutely insane on other champs but in the end Eve still sucks.
It is just a good champ to train with to get better.

Temlam

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxieVixen View Post
The thing about Evelynn is she sucks, Alot.
Which means devoted players will eventually be really good due to that handicap allowing them to develop a large amount of skill which lets them dominate most players with stronger champions but only requite the skill of right clicking.
In any case talented Eve players would be absolutely insane on other champs but in the end Eve still sucks.
It is just a good champ to train with to get better.
eve actually does not suck- when extremely fed.

I've seen eve's that were extremely fed kill full health squishies end game in less than 2 seconds.

even if you preech how easy she is to shut down, you arent paying that much attention to her the entire game every second, so you'll probably make a mistake or two. Wards? eve gets oracle and breaks them. Oracle? don't go near that champ hehe.

of course, any champion is extremely OP when fed well, and the only bad part about eve is your team will basically have to feed you kills because getting them yourself with base skills would be laughably difficult.

excellent when fed but hard to get fed, more than any other champ. People who play extremely well can master her nicely. Of course, twitch is usually the better choice as a stealth hero so everyone plays him instead.

JackAubrey

07-17-2010

When you're just starting to play, Eve is amazing. She stealths around and picks off your teammates then kills you instantly.

And then you learn how to play, and she's not nearly as much of a threat.

Terger

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
eve actually does not suck- when extremely fed.

I've seen eve's that were extremely fed kill full health squishies end game in less than 2 seconds.

even if you preech how easy she is to shut down, you arent paying that much attention to her the entire game every second, so you'll probably make a mistake or two. Wards? eve gets oracle and breaks them. Oracle? don't go near that champ hehe.

of course, any champion is extremely OP when fed well, and the only bad part about eve is your team will basically have to feed you kills because getting them yourself with base skills would be laughably difficult.

excellent when fed but hard to get fed, more than any other champ. People who play extremely well can master her nicely. Of course, twitch is usually the better choice as a stealth hero so everyone plays him instead.
Umm... Any champ thats extremely fed shouldn't suck at all.. And actually she does suck.. She's a horrible champ right now til they remake her =/

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

07-17-2010

Eve can be a pubstomper because in these games she can exploit the mistakes new players make, such as no mia calls, roaming on their own and overextending at towers etc.