100 tips, 100 pics, 100 pages, 100% worth it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

05-24-2011

Hey everyone, I've been on hiatus from the forums for awhile, you may know me from my hand in R66Y's Proving Grounds games, or from MentorBattle.com, and I've been focused IRL crafting an amazing product and amazing LoL community over at SpiritGamers.org.

(see this thread here.)

Well, today we launched our official, flagship offering, and we are AMPED: League Of Legends: The $1.00 Guide.

We gathered 12 long-standing, experienced, knowledgeable players together to compile, edit, proofread and photoshop'd 100 tips of various levels for you guys to apply to your own games.

I'm super-excited, all the SpiritGamers.org crew are super-excited, and we'd love for *you* to be excited.

We feel it's super new-player friendly, but even our pros learned a thing or two from reading it.

Check it out and let us know what you think:
http://spiritgamers.org/store/league...-dollar-guide/

Mad love to all the community!

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Out of curiosity, who were the 12 players? ^^

ryzeonline

05-24-2011

Sup Somnium! Long time man

I'm glad you asked about it, they are all thanked in the introduction, and I'm thrilled to give them all props here:

Yetibelly
Pectojin
Jean Chretien
Blackscarr
ReadInPeace
MelofMovement
BBoyYelo
SpiritSentient
Unseenstalkr
ItzDan
DarkCyn
Pookie

Some just hit level 30, some have been around since beta, and some are inbetween. All of them poured a ton of love into this thing

Pectojin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Did somebody say my name?