Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me with Firebind results please wrenchmen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spranklez

07-18-2011

Ah my bad well under TCP it's 80,443,2099,5222,5223,8393-8400 and UDP is 5000-5500.

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

hmm, researching... so far i found this. check it out.. ill keep looking

http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportFAQDetail.php?ID=157 (http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportFAQDetail.php?ID=157)

LGD Roman

07-18-2011

Hm , Id say go with ProtoSpec , my friend has the same issue and it helped him

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

no clue what protospec is

Spranklez

07-18-2011

Can anyone dumb down what that link meant?

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

log into your router(if u know how) then from there you SHOULD be able to follow the instructions on that page.

basically log into your router, look for a tab that says port forwarding and then make sure port 5060 is open to TCP and UDP

goshoslona

08-26-2011

There are a few models on known brands that have the ALG disable option.. Does that mean the rest have it auto on ?

ButtnutzRevenge

09-01-2011

I'm having the same exact issue. I tried uninstalling but the problem is that I cant even get the download to start for the LOL client either. I opened all the ports according to the guide as well, but still no dice. Would a wrench please explain why having 5060 not open be an issue? SO FRUSTRATING...

Cvchaz

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I have the same router. Exact same problem. I have game joining issues and get dropped from the results screen often.

Katorga12

11-24-2011

Well, i don't think it's a router problem, as i connected my computer modem-pc, not modem-router-pc, and the problem keep ocurring.