Help me with Firebind results please wrenchmen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spranklez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Ah my bad well under TCP it's 80,443,2099,5222,5223,8393-8400 and UDP is 5000-5500.

JayDizzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

hmm, researching... so far i found this. check it out.. ill keep looking

http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportFAQDetail.php?ID=157

LGD Roman

07-18-2011

Hm , Id say go with ProtoSpec , my friend has the same issue and it helped him

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

no clue what protospec is

Spranklez

07-18-2011

Can anyone dumb down what that link meant?

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

log into your router(if u know how) then from there you SHOULD be able to follow the instructions on that page.

basically log into your router, look for a tab that says port forwarding and then make sure port 5060 is open to TCP and UDP

goshoslona

08-26-2011

There are a few models on known brands that have the ALG disable option.. Does that mean the rest have it auto on ?

ButtnutzRevenge

09-01-2011

I'm having the same exact issue. I tried uninstalling but the problem is that I cant even get the download to start for the LOL client either. I opened all the ports according to the guide as well, but still no dice. Would a wrench please explain why having 5060 not open be an issue? SO FRUSTRATING...

Cvchaz

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I have the same router. Exact same problem. I have game joining issues and get dropped from the results screen often.

Katorga12

11-24-2011

Well, i don't think it's a router problem, as i connected my computer modem-pc, not modem-router-pc, and the problem keep ocurring.