Help me with Firebind results please wrenchmen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glo3BeaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Weirdly, this might help a few people. If you set your network type to "Home Network" instead of "Public Network" or anything of that sort it may allow you to connect.
Worked when i used it to fix my friends.

Thbigchief

06-22-2011

- odd I dont know how to fix firebind results

x5 Pitsis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

i have the same problem too :/

mrhackman

06-25-2011

I have the same problem. Tried the solution suggested by ProtoSpec, and managed to find that setting in my router, but no dice the problem persists.
I have tried the firebind test from another computer in my house, and got the same results, so it's likely a router problem.

Router is a D-Link DIR-615, PC is a Windows 7, with avast, Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials running in background.

Ports are forwarded according to this article.

EDIT:well that's odd. 2 unrelated reboots later, and it starts working fine. I'm just going to think of this as a gift horse and let it go.

ProtoSpec

06-26-2011

As I mentioned in my earlier post, one of the key things to consider is whether port 5060 being blocked is even an issue. It's just one of 500 ports in the 5000-5500 range, so I suspect just one port being unusable isn't an issue for LOL. The bigger issue would be if you were trying to play from a corporate or school network and the majority of those ports were blocked. Then I'd guess you'd see more problems. I suspect LOL uses just one or no more than a couple of those 500 ports at a time.

Thbigchief

06-27-2011

- How do you re-configure a linksys router? I dont have any software and usually there is like an IP direct website address you need to punch in.

Spranklez

07-18-2011

I am having this exact problem, and I assume this is why I haven't been able to log back into LoL in about a week, I tried starting a separate topic, with no replies. It says I can't be connected to Maestro...this is the only port problem and every other problem I've checked =/ Any knowledge on this matter would be awesome. Also a D-Link btw.

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

i just ran the firebind scan and it succeeded for me. make sure you open all the correct ports on your router if you are running a router

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...-network-ports

Spranklez

07-18-2011

I have all the correct ports opened I believe in the picture you should be able to see where it says 5000-5500 which obviously would included 5060 which is showing as closed on Firebrand...any ideas?

JayDizzel

07-18-2011

pic is so small.. cant read..... AHHHH!!!